Chapter One

[A/N] Hey guysssssssss! A little fast note before we get started Y/N is very cute! 🥺🥺💙 She does have pale skin with long blonde hair and ocean baby blue electric blue midnight blue eyes!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 She's so cute guys and I love her so much uwu

Oh and the bad boy is mean to her but they get together soon!!! They're so so so so cute together, guys I love them so much omg.

I also included a secret character!! I wonder who it is... 🤐🤐😏😏🤯🤯🤯😵😟

Chapter 1 Y/N's POV

I woke up early like I usually do and started getting ready for school. I pulled my four feet long golden blond hair out of my ocean blue baby blue diamond electric electric blue midnight blue orbs and into a messy bun.

(how the hell you going to get 4 feet of hair into a messy bun? )

I then threw on a quick outfit and started my way to school

[A/N] this is the outfit I picked for her!! I think it just fits her vibe here hahaha also sorry it's so big here, there was no way to make it smaller XD

When I get to school I take the back hallway to my locker so I can avoid getting bullied by the popular girls. As I walked I thought about my parents that died in a car accident, three months before I was born.

[A/N] ISNT THIS SO SAD OMG I'M SOBBING 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I accidentally bumped into a wall. Then i remembered that walls don't wear cloths or smell like earth pine woods and leaves cologne.

(Is that even a real thing-)

The man i bumped into growled at me with anger flaring in his Orbs "ARE YOU BLIND?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"N-N-N-N-N-N-No....." I said gently.

I started at the tall attractive Greek god in front of me. He was beautiful. In ways no man should ever be beautiful.

I let my 4ft long golden blonde hair out off my messy bun and let is cascade down my back.

("Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!")

I then blinked my ocean blue baby blue diamond blue electric blue midnight blue orbs and apologised "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Sorry."

He growled at me in return "you better me." And shoved me against the locker and purred close by my ear "I'm watching you."