Chapter Two

Chapter Two, Y/N's P.O.V

That night I stood in front of my closet trying to figure out what I'm going to wear to this party. Leo texted me the address not too long ago. He was so kind to me and helped me with Jaxon. Now that I'm thinking about him, I can't believe what happened between us. I thought what we had was special. I thought he thought, I was special.

[A/N] OMGGGGGG GUYS I'M CRYING AGAIN 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭 SEE ISN'T THIS JUST SO HEARTFELT

I pulled out the fancy pretty dress that my mom gave me before she passed away. I always get nervous to wear it but I feel like tonight is the perfect night for it

[A/N] ISN'T IT SO CUTE????? 😍😍😍😍😍😍OMG I JUST LOVE COLOUR!!!! ugh I wish you guys could see y/n the way I see her because she's just a goddess to me

[A/N] ISN'T IT SO CUTE????? 😍😍😍😍😍😍OMG I JUST LOVE COLOUR!!!! ugh I wish you guys could see y/n the way I see her because she's just a goddess to me. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I love her so so so much she's so cute hehehe

As I put the final touches in my hair as I realised I was missing something. Soon I figured it out. The golden bracelet Leo gave me earlier. Then I was ready to go to the party. When I arrived at Leo's mansion I hesitated to knock on the door. D-d-d-d-d-d-do I really want to do this?

[A/N] AHHHH WHAT AN ICON I'M SO PROUD OF HER AKSBDJAKSBS 🥺🥺🥺

The door opened as there was Leo. He grinned "heh you made it! Wow.... you look beautiful!"

"Boy who the hell you lying to-" Blake said from behind him.

I realised a breath I didn't know I was holding and blushed "r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really?"

"Yes, you look absolutely perfect," Then he let me inside "You're just in time, the party's in full swing!!"

I stepped in and looked around. The music as loud and it was very crowded. To my surprise I didn't see Jaxon. But it didn't matter because I was ready to have fun.

[A/N] OMG OMG I HAVE TO ASK YOU GUYS THIS !!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 ARE YOU GUYS TEAM JAXON OR TEAM LEO SJBDMAMA

an hour passed and I found myself having a lot of fun at this party. Later I told Leo I was going to use the bathroom and slipped away. When I get to the hallway where the bathroom was, I saw a girl around my age. She was sitting in a chair with her head hung low.

I stepped closer and I saw she was one of the popular girls that make fun of me at school. She was beautiful. She had red hair and dark brown orbs. Her make-up was perfect and her lipstick was the colour of fire.

She stood up and eyed me up and down "hmm your the girl Blake and Leo keep talking about. I'd stay away from Leo yknow, he's got secrets."

"S-s-s-s-s-s-secrets l-l-l-like w-w-w-what?" I asked

She glared at me "why don't you ask the teacher that he got fired because they hung out after school one to many times"

I watched as she stepped closer to me while asking "where did you get that dress?"