Jimin's Birthday || 12

××××××××××

Requested by : SabhuVijayan

××××××××××

Aera's eyes lingered near her eldest brother, watching how his head was frequently dropping while he forced himself to stay awake for a few more minutes and continue working without a hindrance. The girl sighed, shaking her head and pushed his laptop away, gently tapping his cheek.

Jimin blinked a few times, letting out a tired yawn and nodded before cracking his neck and glanced at her, "You can go, I'll come in ten minutes."

The sister shook her head, pouting at him and pulled his hand, "Let's go oppa, you can do it tomorrow."

"Please princess, jus-"

"Nooo!" She whined, stomping her foot on the floor, earning a sigh from the brother. He nodded and stood up, not wanting to argue with a cranky pre-teen almost at mid night when he was, himself, sleepy.

Aera smiled at him, quickly kissing his hand the way he did to her, making him chuckle lightly and scooped her up in his arms. She giggled and kissed his cheek again, then turned her head showing her cheek to him. Jimin smiled and leaned down, kissing her cheek as well and nuzzling her face against her jaw, earning joyous laughs and giggles from her mouth.

Her eyes wandered towards the theatre room, seeing Jungkook giving a thumbs up and she smiled in response, before focusing back on Jimin. "Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't feel like going to school tomorrow."

"When do you ever feel like going to school?" He laughed silently.

"But you still force me to go there..."

"Because everybody has to go to school. Now get changed, take a shower if you want and sleep. You've been up for too late."

"Okay," She nodded, "but only if you give me my clothes."

"Why're you acting like this today?" Jimin said, frowning at her clingy self and overflowing affection as she kept hugging him.

"...I love you?" Aera said, tilting her head at an angel, having her Jungkook-like doe eyes staring at him.

"I wonder what it'll be like when you grow up." He chuckled, bumping his forehead gently against Aera's.

"I'll be like this." She shrugged, jumping down from the bed and pulled him to the closet, not giving much thought about his brother's statement while he stared at her with fond eyes, wanting to preserve all these precious moments with his sister by the time she's still just a kid.

"That one." Aera pointed at a unicorn onesie, earning a laugh from her brother.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't it be too warm?"

"I like warm." The sister said and Jimin brought it down for her.

"I'll take a shower, you can get changed."

Aera gave a thumbs up, starting to pull her sweater up as Jimin grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom, leaving his sister in the room as he knew she wasn't very fond of showering.

The girl giggled, instantly jumping out of her clothes and wore the onesie, struggling with the zipper for a while but eventually found a solution, remembering how Jungkook and Taehyung once dressed like that a few years back. Finally zipping the costume up, she snuggled herself under the covers and closed her eyes, pretending to fall asleep.