Final Preperations

~~~~~~~~~ Huge Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~
~~~ Two Days Before Their Wedding ~~~

~~~~~~~~ Taehyung's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~

It's been about 6 months and it's been a difficult time for several reasons. We have been making sure to keep each other our first priority. Making sure our relationship stays strong, and if anything it has gotten stronger. We finished up our school year at the University. Which of course was a lot of work getting all the projects, papers, and assignments finished and turned in. Then the final exams were brutal. My poor Kookie was so stressed over some of his assignments and then especially his final exams. His dreams came back and they were worse. It took me longer to wake him up and longer to calm him down. Obviously we weren't handling it on our own so we went to a doctor about it. He worked with Kookie and then he also had some sessions with both of us. The doctor was amazing and got to the root of the issue pretty much right away and that the nightmares are indeed brought on when he is really stressed. He taught different things to try to help him work through it which obviously is still a work in progress, but is getting much better. Turns out my poor baby was having these horrible nightmares of me being taken by force from him and the people that take me hurt me real bad and in his latest dreams they would kill me. The doctor figured out that Kookie's biggest fear was losing me and since we love each other so much I would never leave him willingly so the only way I would ever leave him would be by force. We have had each other forever, we are each other's safe place. So with counseling and just the realization that we don't have enemies like that and some changes were made to take any dangerous scenarios out of our lives. Like we had an alarm installed in our apartment, panic buttons on our keys, we took self defense classes, and neither of us go to our car alone after dark. We both have friend/ co-worker that walk out to our car with us now, if he leaves University late and when I leave my internship. I feel like a child sometimes having to have my co-worker walk me to my car, but I remind myself that if that keeps my baby calmer and keeps the dreams away I will do it. The doctor told us that he knows Kookie will be fine because he has never seen a couple more in love than we are. He said that we know each other better than ourselves and that we are like one person. That we complete each other perfectly. I already knew that though. He is my other half and if he was no longer with me I would die. I'm just so happy my babies nightmares have went away and I want to keep that way. Seeing him like that was absolutely awful.
Now it is two days before our wedding and I can't wait to bond ourselves together. I have been working on my vows and I know for a fact I am gonna cry when I am saying them at the ceremony looking into his beautiful eyes. We have been working on the last of all the preparations. Thank God for our moms, and my sister. They have been working so hard. I haven't seen everything, but I trust them I know it will be beautiful and to be honest I probably won't even notice much because I will be looking at my baby. Both of our parents went together and paid for our Honeymoon and we will be gone for a whole week. They won't tell us where we are going though. They said they will surprise us at the reception when it's time to leave, but to pack for a warm environment. I'm so excited!
Well I'm just getting home from my internship and now my two weeks leave from there starts now. I go in search of my baby and I find him in our room sitting in our bed leaning against the headboard with a book laying on his chest and he is sound asleep. I absolutely love this sight, my baby is so adorable. Before I go to him I am gonna go take a quick shower. I go into the bathroom and take a shower and put on a pair of boxers. Then I head back to my baby. I take his book, mark his page and lay it down on the nightstand and turn his light off. Then I go to my side of the bed and lie down and then I reach for my baby and pull him down into the covers and into my arms. I pull him as close as I can get him to me and kiss him. Then I fall asleep cuddling my precious baby, my whole world in my arms.

~~~~~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~

I was the first to wake up and I remembered that I had fallen asleep reading waiting for my baby to come home.  I can feel him holding me so I know he is here.  I turn in his arms to face his gorgeous face and I just laid there staring at him and thinking how I am so thankful that I get to wake up in these arms and see his gorgeous face everyday for the rest of my life.  I have always had him around me.  Every time I went through something he has been here, every time I had something to celebrate he was here.  It has always been us together, and it always will be. 
I leaned forward and kissed his forehead, both cheeks, his nose, and then finally his perfect lips.  As I was kissing his lips he started moving as he grabbed me tightly and deepened the kiss.  After a while I pulled back a little...