at hawks house

Hawks leaned on the door way and look at you like he was about to say something but he stayed quiet and stared at you. wh- why are you starring at me like that-? He chuckles a bit and then asks. I am just wondering how you ended up on the side of the road? you look at him in shock and wondering if that's how you ended up. I- I was trying to get home when it started storming and then I blacked out until now... you stare down at the floor waiting for what hawks would say. well at least your safe are you hungry or thirsty? you think for a moment before answering. yeah I am kinda hungry what do you have? well we have cereal, eggs, any kind of chicken you can imagine, and that's really about it. Yeah that's what I figured you would have could I have an egg please. sure thing song bird. hawks says before going to the kitchen not realizing that he gave you and nick name in the process Y/n sits there still wondering about the nick name she shrugs and looks around at what she can see from the couch she could see a medium sized TV and a coffee table as well as some potted plants she could tell they were fake though it still added something to the space Y/n lays her head back down and stares at the ceiling looking back at the past month and whats been going on lately.