3/3

The final part is here...

TW - This part contains smut so skip that if you are uncomfortable with that. Also I edited that part a bit cause it was too long.

Let's get started now? Meet you at the end of the fic!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zayn slowly pushes Liam on to the table and Liam almost jumps on it with anticipation. Zayn detaches his lips from where it is placed on Liam's neck the moment he realises something.

"Wait!"

Liam looks at Zayn, he's almost breathless but for some reason he can't help but to worry over why Zayn stopped.

Zayn rushes out of the pantry room and Liam is doomed.

'He already changed his mind?'

Before Liam can ponder over his thoughts for some more time, Zayn returns with the same speed he left and he has something in his hand which almost made Liam laugh.

'Sanitizer?'

"Sorry, I- I went for this!" Zayn says pointing at the sanitizer in his hand. Liam doesn't reply to that and instead takes it from Zayn's hand and uses some of it after pouring some into Zayn's hands. Before Liam can put the sanitizer somewhere, Zayn is once again kissing his neck.

Zayn can't help but to kiss that particular birth mark on Liam's neck. It's so attractive that Zayn wants to mark it so badly. He wants to give Liam hickeys all around it.

But he won't and he knows he shouldn't.

Liam is frustrated at the slow action and wonders why Zayn isn't marking him, even though he pretty much knows the reason. He pushes Zayn a bit to look at him.

"I- don't- don't you think… we should use lube and condoms?" Liam says and sees that Zayn's facial expression changes from lust to shock.

'Damn Liam! You are nothing more than a stupid human! What if he doesn't want to have anything with you more than a makeout session?!'

"You- you want to have sex with me? Me?" Zayn says slowly pointing at himself as if he can't believe whatever Liam said. And Liam had everything in him to stop himself from jumping on the other guy and kiss him senselessly for his adorable behaviour.

But he knows he can't…

"Yes!" He says immediately when he sees Zayn is getting more confused. "I- I mean I want to… " Zayn is still shocked as if he's  considering Liam's words and looking at Liam to see if he can see any kind of mockery in Liam's eyes. And he's more shocked when he sees nothing but genuine want. And Zayn can feel something inside his tummy, something like sudden want and need.

After a minute of silence, Zayn is again running and this time, Liam, knows for what reason. He can't help but smile at that. Zayn returns with everything necessary and right before he opens the lid of the bottle of lube, he speaks up again.

"Are you sure Liam?"

Liam felt a cry of happiness when he heard that.

He doesn't say anything back and instead takes the bottle from Zayn's hand. He pours some amount of lube in his own hand and rubs it into Zayn's hand, looking straight into Zayn's eyes. And Zayn felt goosebumps all over his body.

Here is the answer.

Liam is glad that his hands are working even when his mind is going haywire. He doesn't know how but he thinks it's because of his experience in this particular department.