Chapter 1

JISOO POV

It's been 5 years and 2 months, I thought moving on is really easy but it's not. I would think about you everyday and wonder on how you are doing. I want to go back and be with you but I can't.

My heart will always choose you even if I belong with someone else.

He proposed to me yesterday Chaeyoungie, and who am I to say no?

Of course I said yes 'cause I don't want to dissapoint him. I choose him in reality but deep inside I'm truely hurt, why can't I just let you go?

I'm an idiot if I only fought the truth then we're happy together. But it's really difficult for me to do that.

I want you to be happy without me.

"Jisoo? babe, are you okay?" Jinyoung ask me when he entered the room. Ever since I got here to Korea I can't help but to doze off remembering all that we have done on the past. I've been living here for 3 years but those 1 month of us was still my favorite part.

"Yes. I am" I smiled at him.

FLASHBACK

"mum, dad! this is her, she's the one" Jinyoung yelled to his parents that were on the backyard cooking barbeque.

I giggled at him, my mum was beside me when she whispered something.

"he really loves you hun," she smiles at me and I did the same.

"ah, you must be Jisoo?" Jinyoung's mum said and hugged me while kissing me on the cheeks I smiled at her.

"yap! and this is my mum" I said then they greet each other while I greet Jin's dad.

"I'm so proud at my son for choosing the right girl" Mr. Park said and patted Jin's back.

We both took a seat while I can see my mum and Jin's mum talk while Jin's dad continuing the barbeque.

I was admiring them when I felt my hands being touched his hands are soft and I suddenly remember that time when I hold Chaeyoung's hand. Funny because they're both Park.

"I missed you Jisoo, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to comeback," I just smiled at him and carrased my hands "and with you being gone for a month I realized that I can't live without you, those past days were just me working and basically do nothing but to wait"

Yeah, I already know he's gonna say that. He told me that I'm his vitamin.

That night was fun, we ate dinner and just basically talk about life. Luckily no one ask how my life there at Australia or else I have nothing to answer.

END OF FLASHBACK

And then the next days I began to think more about Chaeyoung, it's been 3 years and I didn't get any single information on how she is.

"Okay then my fiance, I'll get you a cup of water and a biscuit."

Yes I'm getting married but I feel nothing, I feel sudden weirdness about him when he's going home after work.

He would come home with his perfume blooming I know it's normal but his is different, it's like he would spray it around his body for a hundred of times. It makes me feel worried, is he hiding something from me?

I felt anxious so I decided to visit his co-worker Bambam.

"where are you going my soon to be wifey?" he asks.

"nothing I'll just visit mum" I said then grabbed the car keys.

Just like I say we both trust each other with are our lives so I guess he wouldn't think about me going to Bambam's place, right?

When I got there I knocked at the door multiple time when he opened, he's still wearing the uniform just like Jin's he probably just got home too.

"oh Jisoo, come in" he said then I trailed behind him.

"what brings you here?" he ask, okay how can I start this.

"Bam I'm being weirded out with Jinyoung these past few days," I started then I felt him getting nervous. I took a deep breath and continue.

BAMBAM POV

Okay, it's not like I know something but I fo feel awkwardness with Jinyoung too, one time I ask him to drive me home 'cause my car broke down we're bestfriends so he would drive me home. That was the first time he said no to me.

Secondly, his secretary would come inside his office in a flirty way then came out after a few minutes more like 20-25 minutes. I started to get sus out too.

"I just really feel like he's hiding something from me" Jisoo continued and I just listen. "how about you? is there something wrong with him when he's in work?" he asks me and I cleared my throat.

I then told her what I had in thoughts earlier, she looked down.

"I'm sorry to dissapoint you Jisoo." I said.

"It's okay Bam, let's just not accuse him first. Let us make sure that what we both have in mind is true" she said. "thanks for the news Bam I'll get going now" she said and went out. I also bid my goodbyes to her and drove off.

JISOO POV

I don't know if I should believe Bambam right now, I'm not here in Korea for 1 month and if I know Jinyoung's cheating on me I'll go back to Chaeyoung no regrets.

"Hi future wifey~" Jinyoung said trying to be cute, he was about to hug me but I distant my self.

"Is everything okay?" he asks me.

"yes I'm just a little tired. I'm going to bed now, goodnight" I said and went to our bedroom. He trailed behind me.

"you know Jagi, you can tell me everything." he said then tried to hug me, I move a bit to show that I don't want to. He stoped what he's about to do and I felt that he sat down, "ahh maybe you're on your red days" he said then went out.

He came back a few minutes later with a hot pack and some foods. "here" he then handed me the hotpack.

"I'm not on my red days, I'm just tired ok? I want to sleep" I faced him while saying those and turned around to sleep.

I felt him lying down and faced the other way, I can't help but to cry. I miss Chaeyoung so much, I wiped my tears before Jin will notice then forced myself to sleep.

__________________