Chapter 18

Rosé pov

It's good that everything went back to the way it is, I get to know the truth about my past and not surrounded with lies anymore. I'm trying me best to make it up with Jisoo, but instead here she is playing with that puppy I found yesterday night. We decided to call him Hank, she really likes him and so do I.

"Aww, they ready have a son" Irene said. I just glare at her and a little suprise that she's all dressed up.

"Whatever, where are you going?"

"To the airport I'm going to pick up my girlfriend" she wiggled her eyebrows on me and formed a cheeky smile on her lips.

"Right so you wouldn't complain being single anymore" I laughed. She checked the time and then left.

I adverted my eyes on Jisoo and Hank playing together, I find it really cute. I grabbed Jisoo's phone which was beside me. I smiled, she changed her lockscreen into me and Hank playing together last night before she went home.

I opened her camera and took a picture of them, they look so good together especially Jisoo's smile forming on her heart lips.

Somehow I felt home.

"Look at your mommy Hank, smiling at us." did she just call me as Hank's mum? well I am, but her saying it makes me feel something else.

Hank then went to me giving me this toy they've been playing with. It's so squeeky, I sat beside Jisoo as the three of us play, I never see her this happy before.

At this point we noticed Hank seems hungry, she grabbed the treat and let Hank eat peacefully at the corner while Jisoo and I sat down on the couch watching him eat. I lied my head on her shoulders as she arranged her seating to make me more comfortable.

To be honest, she doesn't have to do that cause feeling her warmth already makes me feel comfy.

She decides to play a game on her phone making me pout but I didn't bother instead I just looked at her go. It's a shooting game, she's really good.

But I don't want her to play now, I touched her hand slowly she pushed it away making me a little suprise but she's just too focused on that stupid game. I decided leave her there but before I  could even stand she pulled me making me sat at her lap, I blushed but I hid it with my hair.

"Kim Jisoo let me go!" I said.

"no." she said still focused on her phone, "C'mon you're too focused on that game!" I said. She immediately turned her phone off and cuddled me.

"There, sorry" she said between our hug, I sigh "It's okay"

She let me go then I sat beside her reading this book, I let her play the game but she just leaned her head on my shoulder probably reading with me too.

She's so sweet!

Just in when she was about to give me a kiss on the cheek the front door suddenly opened revealing Irene, Jennie and Lisa and this red haired girl I saw just now.

Is she Irene's girlfriend?

"Seulgi?" Jisoo said making my eyes avert on her, she got up from the seat then hugged that girl, Seulgi eh? It's my first time hearing that name.

"Jisoo!" The girl said, they know each other? Our face are just filled with confusion.

I picked up Hank that was done eating and let him sat on my lap, how strange dogs would normally bark at strangers but he's just silent.

Jennie went to me with Kuma on her hands, they smelled each other making the both of us smile. They're going to be good friends I can tell.

"Uh... Chaengie, this is Seulgi my friend and I guess Irene's girlfriend." Jisoo told me, that explains.

"Ah so you're Chaeyoung Park? I heared about you because Jisoo would cry evern–" She didn't finish her sentence when Jisoo slapped her arm.

Jisoo would cry at me? cute.

"Baby Kuku come to daddy!" Lisa said, Kuma immediately ran to Lisa, Jisoo pouted and sat on the floor too.

"Baby Hankue come to daddy too," I got suprised when Jisoo told her she's the daddy, but I just laughed, Hank didn't move a muscle to what Jisoo said.

"Aha! Hank doesn't love you!" Lisa teased as she stuck her tounge out. I grabbed the toy and tossed it to Jisoo's direction, Hank followed it with his eyes and he now went to Jisoo.

I just laughed seeing Jisoo's eyes sparkled because Hank finally played with her just like before. I don't know where the other two went.

Jennie and I were talking while those two crackheads played with their "childs" hahaha. It's really home.

Home with love only.

_____________