Chapter 3

-Callie's POV-

Michael and I stayed up all night and I wound up falling asleep on him while we were talking, I woke up and felt a hand brush through my hair slowly every couple seconds, I noticed I was covered up and leaned up against Michael,"good morning" he said, I looked up at him and he smiled down at me,"your so cute when you sleep" he said chuckling,"your a pedophile" I giggled putting my head on his chest.

"I'm not a pedophile" he chuckled still brushing his hand through my hair,"you watched me sleep" I said giggling looking up at him," I didn't watch you, I just noticed how adorable you are while I was sitting here in a closet with nothing to do, you didn't even offer me the wifi password" he said sitting up making me lean up.

"Im sorry" I said leaning back over on him, he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist,"you make me feel like I'm worth something" he said, I felt his head lay on top of mine, I couldn't stop smiling,"you are worth something to me, never feel worthless, you always have somebody somewhere who will always care about you, and if you need somebody I'll always be here for you " I said smiling.

"Sometimes it don't feel like that, but thank you" he said pulling me closer to him,"you're welcome, red" I said wrapping both my arms around him ,holding on to him.

"I'm hungry, get me some food, you kept me in here with no food either" he said laughing.

"I'm sorry, maybe I should just fuck your bitch while I'm at it too" I said looking over at him laughing,"I don't have a bitch, bitch" he said standing up, I stood up and shoved him playfully and said," I ain't no bitch, bitch"

"Bitch" he said walking closer to me,"Bitch" I said puffing my chest walking towards him, he mocked me puffing his chest out,"i don't want your fish titties in my face" I said looking at them,"if you don't why you looking at them?" He asked chuckling," I said in my face" I said looking up at him and smirking, he walked towards me pushing me against a wall ,up against me,"this better?" He asked with our faces inches apart.

I was breathing heavy because I was nervous but why not, am I right?, I nodded my head, he had his hands on my hips , I had my hands on his face and we were about to kiss until Luke came in my closet,"Callie?" Luke asked walking in my closet ,towards me, Michael walked away and put his right arm behind his head scratching his neck.

"What?" I asked,"who's that?" He whispered pointing to Michael who was standing in the corner with his hands in his pockets,"he's a close friend" I said looking over at him, he was looking, he winked at me and started smiling making me blush and smile, Luke looked at him,"oh, I know why you weren't answering my calls or texts, I was wondering if you wanted to go skating or play soccer" Luke asked looking down at me.

"No not today, I'm chilling with him, maybe tomorrow" I said patting his shoulder,"okay well, be careful, call me if you need me" Luke said biting his lip and leaving ,closing the door behind him,"your too cute when you wink" I said, he walked back over to me and put his hands on my waist,"really?" He smiled, I nodded and leaned in kissing his neck.

"You put on an act, don't you?" He asked softly near my ear,"No" I smirked up at him,"mhmm" he nodded chuckling a little making me giggle, he came close locking lips with me, we kissed strongly as he pushed up against me,"good girl" he whispered sarcastically smiling slightly, I giggled slightly in between kisses.

We kissed a long time, the longer the kiss the more he pushed up against me, we finally stopped and I took his hat off putting it on me,"let me fix my hair if your going to wear it" he said pecking my lips with his hand below my ear ,on my cheek,"okay" I said kissing him, I took his hand and guided him to my bathroom, my mom wasn't home because she had work.

I got out all the hair products and then jumped up and sat on the counter,"thank you" he said smiling at me,"you're welcome" I said playing with his hand,"your so cute" he said kissing me, we leaned back on the counter knocking all the stuff off the counter,"fuck" he said as we leaned up, he picked everything up and put it all back on the counter,"i don't wanna do my hair" he said putting everything up.

"Why not?" I asked watching him put the last bottle up,"because id rather kiss you" he said picking me up and carrying me to my room and setting me on my bed,"Do you want to do anything?" I asked Michael holding his hand,"no, not since they started rebuilding the skatepark" Michael said laying his head on my shoulder.

"I know" I said petting his hair,"I'm hungry" he said holding my hand, locking our fingers together,"lets go get food" I said pulling my wallet from my dresser and getting a couple 20's,"where the fuck do you get that?" Michael asked looking at me,"ask both of your parents for lunch money and don't eat lunch" I laughed shoving them in my bra,"good idea" he giggled,"I'm going to change, be right back" I said kissing him and walking in my closet.

I put on a pair of black hose, my blue jean shorts, converse, and a black tank top with a flannel open over it, I walked out and Michael smirked,"I Love the outfit" he said hugging me by my waist,"thanks" I smiled,"so how are we getting food? Do you have a car?" He asked looking down at me,"fuck no, why do you think I'm so good at skateboarding?" I laughed pulling my board out from under my bed,"oh, do I walk beside you?" He asked, I shook my head and walked to my closet pulling another board out.

"I always have a backup" I smiled handing him the board,"oh okay" he said holding the board, I took his free hand and guided him downstairs,"wait, before we go" he said pulling me back before opening the door,"what?" I asked confused looking up at him,"i want a kiss, can't kiss and ride a skateboard can you?" He asked chuckling,"we can try" I laughed.

Michael planted a long kiss on my lips and then we left, we both started skating down the street racing each other,"hey fuckwad, how about you slow down" I yelled to Michael who was in front of me,"no, I'm hungry as fuck and ready to eat, we're almost there" he said skating faster, I started to skate faster catching up to him.

We got to where we were going to eat and walked in carrying our boards, we ordered and ate enjoying each other's company. After we finished we skated back to my house, my mom was home and so I asked Michael to stay outside, I opened the door and my mom saw me,"hey mom, can I stay the night with a friend tonight?" I asked hopping on the counter watching her fix her food,"I guess, your dad wants to see you tomorrow so go see him at a decent time" she said, I hugged her and walked outside getting Michael,"where do we go now?" He asked confused,"I got somewhere, don't worry" I said smiling,"follow me" I said rolling my board and getting on it.

Michael skated next to me and we held each other's hand and skated in sync, it took ten minutes but we finally got to where I was wanting to go, I approached the door knocking, the door opened and the blue eyed ,tall blonde haired ,Luke Hemmings answered the door,"hey Luke" I said hugging him as he hugged backed,"hey, why are you visiting?" He asked confused.

"Michael and I need a place to stay tonight, is it cool if we stay here? Okay thanks" I said pushing myself past Luke into his house,"okay" he chuckled, Michael walked in and looked around,"you have your own place?" Michael asked Luke, Luke nodded closing the front door,"does anybody live with you?" Michael asked.

"No, I'm all alone" he chuckled,"make yourselves at home" Luke said holding his arms out,"okay" Michael and I said together, we sat on the couch holding hands and watching tv,"hey Luke" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned and saw Ashton holding a towel around his waist.

___________________________________
A/N
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy my book, please vote love you guys Xx