8.

They were able to land safely and get all of their bags out. Mark and Chenle went to the city to get the RV. Jaemin still had problems with walking and someone had to help him with moving, so there were only 4 people getting the luggage out. Because of that the whole thing took much longer than it should. 

Thankfully Mark and Chenle were back after an hour and after the pilot left they had to move their bags to the car. 

The RV was a lot of better than Jeno thought. There was a driver and one passenger seat in the front and a big curtain that was meant to block the view of the back of the car. It was really good for a driver because he was able to concentrate on the road. Right after the 2 seats was a kitchen/living/dining area. For kitchen you had everything that you'd find in a normal house, there was also a table with seats on both sides and a small sofa. The last one will be someone's bed as this RV is supposed to be for 6 people. 

Then there was something that resembled a bunk bed. There were two holes with mattresses and pillows, one on the top and one on the bottom. Each one fit for two people. At the back of the car were two doors. One were leading to a bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink and another one lead to the bedroom. That was definitely the most comfortable place in the RV. 

Jeno was helping others bring the luggage and tried to avoid Jaemin's gaze. It was super hard as the younger stared at him for the whole time. 

They decided to let Jaemin sleep in the bedroom and by default Renjun was also sleeping there. He said that it was because he was able to help him with his injures but everyone knew that it was only about the bed. 

 They did promise to change their sleeping arrangement every week but Jeno had no idea if they really will. He ended up in one of the bunk beds with Mark. Hyuck was the unfortunate soul to sleep on the sofa. This made Chenle snort and Donghyuck threw him a death glare. The younger boy didn't really care about it. 

Renjun got their first destination on the GPS and accompanied Mark at the front of the car. Jisung was doing some high-technology stuff on his computer, Chenle and Hyuck were both sleeping and Jaemin was in the bedroom. Jeno sat on one of the seats next to the table and started reviewing the documents that Jaemin team had about the organization. 

 Avoiding Jaemin wasn't as hard as Jeno thought. The younger wasn't leaving the bedroom for the first two days and the rest of the team was busy with all the things that they had to prepare. 

 For now none of them left the RV unless it was going out for 5 minutes to get the fresh air. Mark was driving the whole time for now and he was totally exhausted. They were in New Zealand for only 5 days but they had to drive every single day and change their locations. 

On the second day Renjun gave them hair dye that they bought before the trip. They had to change their hair colors in case organization was looking for them. It couldn't do much of a difference but still was better than nothing. 

The whole process of dying their hair was really chaotic. Donghyuck took the most standing colors and went to the bathroom with them. Chenle wanted to use one of the colors that Hyuck took so he went after him. Everyone else in the car could hear their arguing. After an hour they came back with similar rainbow hair. It turned out that they fought over the colors and the hair dye exploded. The effect wasn't the worst but both boys hated that they were matching. 

Jisung, Mark and Jeno went with the standard black color when Renjun decided to do an 'oreo hair' as Hyuck called it. No one knew what hair color Jaemin had. Renjun dyed his hair the next day and after he was done he helped him to walk to the kitchen.