10.

The girl, her name was Yeri, did come after an hour with a new RV for them. They couldn't really talk much because they had no time but Jeno learnt that she was also part of the organization and left after finding out what they were really doing. Since then she was moving every half a year to make sure that they didn't find her. Right now she was in New Zealand but in a month she has to move again.

Even thought their new RV was smaller it didn't really seem like that. There were no bunk beds, like in the previous one but there were 2 small rooms with a curtain in the place of the door. There was only a mattress in both of them and it took almost the whole floor. The bathroom was almost identical to the last one. There was no couch but the kitchen was bigger and next to it was a table with seats around it that would fit all of them.

They abandoned the old car and said goodbye to Yeri as they drove away. They decided to stick with side roads and not go to the city for now. Yeri brought food, drinks and necessities for them so they had enough for now.

This time everyone had something to do, so Jeno couldn't accompany Jaemin while he was driving. Thankfully this time they drove straight to their next destination to safe on the fuel, so it only took about 3 hours.

After they parked Jaemin called all of them for a meeting. They sat around the kitchen table, Jeno naturally sticking close to the younger and Jaemin taking the dark haired boy hand in his own.

"So I thought about what we can do to stay safe. Right now we need to be super careful with everything and I think the most important is making sure that the organization won't find you guys." Jaemin pointed at Jisung, Chenle, Renjun and Donghyuck as there was no warrant for them. It meant that organization didn't exactly know who they were.

"But how are we gonna stay in this car and not freak out. It's impossible.", Hyuck said.

"I hate to say it but I'm on his side with it." Donghyuck sent a glare in Chenle's direction but didn't fight back. It was a good sign.

"We won't have to stay here forever. Junnie will find secluded areas so we'll be able to go out but for a few days I think it's the best to just stay inside."

Everyone nodded knowing that it's their only right choice.

"Another thing-", Jaemin continued "-we don't have enough space so sleep. In every room a maximum of 3 people will fit but I think that it's perfect for us." The rest of the boys looked at the blonde confused, even Jeno wasn't sure what the younger was saying. "To make sure that we'll be safe I thought about having people awake at night. We'll get in groups and every week different people will secure us at night and sleep during the day. This way everyone can sleep comfortably and we'll be safe."

At the beginning the boys didn't like the idea but after the explanation everyone seemed to understand it. Their safety was really important and they couldn't all sleep at the same time, there was not enough space.

After the team agreed to that idea they had to make two pairs and a group of 3. It was obvious that Jisung and Chenle will be together, Jeno was sure that there was something going on but he wasn't sure what it was. On the other hand he wanted to be a pair with Jaemin but was too shy to say it, thankfully the younger wasn't.

Jaemin made Renjun, Mark and Hyuck a group, which meant that they had to share one room. It'd be quite cramped but all three of them didn't seem to mind. Jaemin had a grin on his face when he looked at the three boys and Jeno was sure that there was something that he missed.

The next few weeks went by quickly. Everyone got used to the routine and they were able to not get crazy. They were still careful with going out to buy something but they had no more surprises with any car following them.