Chapter - 6

Zhan didn't say anything .. But yibo could hear his sniffs and sobs .. His eyes were getting teary as well..He never thought he would hear zhan's voice ever again..He grabbed his mouth to prevent himself from making any kind of sound "Noo .. don't cry ... not now .. not when he can hear you .. Damn !! Be strong yibo !! "

Zhan: I miss you so much baby ..! Please come back !! Please !! I can't live without you..It hurts so much .. I'll die at this rate.

Yibo bit his lips hard trying to keep himself from making any sound .. But his tears were flowing down his cheeks non stop. "No..don't say that .. what am I going to do if you say that !!" Yibo thought .. He wiped his tears and took a deep breath trying his best to sound nonchalant ..

Yibo: What are you saying zhan ge? You know that's not possible..I already have a ..

Zhan: No you don't ..

He said cutting him off ..

Zhan: I know you are not in a relationship with Jiyang .. please stop lying to me yibo .. !!

Yibo: H..how do you know that ??

Zhan: I saw Jiyang with his boyfriend earlier in a club ..

Yibo: * sighs * Fine .. !! I lied to you .. I wasn't in a relationship with Jiyang ge .. But that doesn't change anything zhan ge.. !!

Zhan: It does .. Why are you doing this if you aren't in love with someone else ??

Yibo: Because maybe be I wanted to break up with you.I wanted to break up with you so bad that I lied .. I lied that I'm in love with him ..

Zhan: BUT WHYYY  ??? What did I do to deserve this ?? I never treated you bad .. We didn't have any major fight or anything .. Then whyy baby ??

Yibo: Cause I don't love you anymore .. I don't have any feelings left for you .. And the relationship felt like a burden to me..that's why .

"I'm sorry ge .. I'm so sorry for saying all these horrible things to you" thought yibo while wiped his tears..There was a silence between them ..

Zhan: What do I do? I wasn't kidding when I said that I can't live without you .. These past three months were like hell to me .. I longed for you every minute, every second..But I went on thinking you are happy with someone else .. Someone you think is better than me..But now what ?? Tell me .. what should I do now ?? 

"Why ?? Why do you love me so much zhan ?? Please stop loving me..please !!" Was all going on inside his head.

Yibo: I don't know .. Just get over it ..

Zhan: I can't .. * sobs * You were everything for me baby !! I always loved you with all my heart !! I never knew that I was that insignificant to you.. I'm nothi.....

He couldn't say anymore .. Both of them were crying..But yibo pulled himself together ..

Yibo: Why are you being so dramatic over a mere breakup?

Zhan: * chuckles * You are right .. I should stop now ..

Yibo: Yeah !! You should stop !! please don't call me ever again..and also don't try to find me or anything.

Zhan: Don't worry you won't hear anything from me or see me ever again .. Even if you try..Ahhhh ... Not that you will .. * chuckles *

Yibo: Wh..what do you mean by that? And what was that sound?

Zhan: I wanna .. stop living..

He said with a tired tone .. Yibo felt the ground under his feet slipping..