Chapter - 7

Yibo hesitated a bit but atlast he agreed to meet him .. He wiped his tears and went into the room where zhan was..As he entered zhan turned towards him .. His eyes widened seeing yibo there..He didn't expect him to come ..

Zhan: yiboo !!! Ahh ...

He hurt his wrist while trying to sit up ..

Yibo : zhange !! What are you doing idiot !! Stay like that ..

Yibo made him lie down and tucked him in the bed..He stared at his wrist with teary eyes .. He carefully took zhan's on his hand..He started crying.

Yibo : Whyyy !! Why did you do this ?? Why ??? What if something happened to you !! How could you do this to me ??? He lowered his head and sobbed ..

Zhan: What do you mean ?? Why are you crying ?? Didn't you want me to get out of your life ?? Didn't you want me to disappear ??

Yibo: NOoo .. noo ... I never wanted this .. I .. I didn't do all that for this zhan !!! Don't ever do that again .. *sobs and sniffs.*

Zhan: what do you exactly what yibo!! You said you don't love me anymore!!!! Then why are you even here? What you even want??

Yibo: I...

He stopped for a moment to think...

Yibo: I lied to you.. I love you.. I love you a lot.. I never stopped loving you and will never...

He wiped his tears and looked into zhan's deep eyes full of questions..

Zhan: Then...

Yibo: I had my reasons to break up with you..

Zhan: And what is that??

Yibo: zhange!!! I.. I'm not good enough for you.. I wanted you to find someone better... and live happily..But now I regret my decision..I didn't assume you'll go this far.. Why did you do that dummy!!

Zhan: Don't say that..You are the best thing that ever happened to me.. I can't live without you..It's too painful for me to stay away from you..I can never be happy without you baby.

Yibo: Idiot!! Why do you love me so much??

Zhan smiled sadly...

Zhan: I don't know..It just happened..

Yibo: But...ge.. You have to live without me..

He looked at zhan with his tear soaked eyes..

Yibo: I'm dying ge!!! I don't have much time to live..

Zhan's eyes widened..

Zhan: Wh..what??.. What are you saying?? Stop lying to me yibo.. I had enough of your lies..If you want me stay away from you, I will..But don't say such absurd things..

Yibo: I wish it was a lie!! But it's not.. I'm sorry zhange!! This time I'm not lying I'm telling you the truth..

Zhan: *panicked* No..You are just saying it to break up with me..Like you did last time..you are lying.. I..I don't believe you..

Yibo: zhange !!

Yibo tried to hold his hand but zhan took it away and looked away from him..yibo sighed and looked down... He stood up and took out a paper from his pocket and put it on the stand before going out of the room.. As soon as he went out zhan took the paper.. It was his medical report..It says that yibo had a brain tumor.. "Why he wasn't lying this time? No!!! This can't be happening.. It's just a nightmare!! This is not happening..no right??" Zhan thought as the crystal drops made their ways from his eyes.

Yibo ame out of the room crying...

Ziyi: Ughh... You are so dramatic!! What happened? Why are you crying now? Well, not that I care.. whatever happened must be your fault.. So now it's no use crying!!

Yibo lowered his head and nodded before wiping his tears..

Yibo: Y..yeah.. I'm sorry..I.. I'll go make some food for zhange.. I'll be back in an hour.. T..take care of him please..

Ziyi: You don't need to tell me that..

Yibo nodded.

.. ........................................................................

Zhan was about to go after yibo when ziyi and zhou cheng entered the room..

Ziyi : Woahhh.. wait wait wait.. what are you doing? You can't go anywhere now!! Stay still..

Zhan:*cries* No.. Ziyi...let me go to yibo .. I need to find him.. I can't let him go this time..

Cheng: Wait.. Zhan!!!! Calm down.. Yibo isn't going anywhere...You can see him later.. And stop acting like this!! Don't forget that you are in this state because of him..!!!

Zhan: Noo!!!cheng!! We misunderstood him!! All this time we kept blaming him..but actually he did everything for me..

He cried like a baby..

Cheng: What do you mean??

Zhan: He...My yibo ...my baby...he is dying...!!! I.. He couldn't say anymore and kept crying..

Ziyi and Cheng : Wh..what???

Zhan gave the paper to them..they took it with confused look and read it..they were shocked..

Ziyi: Oh God!! That means...

Zhan: He broke up with me... so that I could...forget him and move on...I wanna see him !! I need to go to him..

ziyi and Cheng just nodded..they didn't know what to say or think... All this time they said so many hurtful things to that poor boy. accused him of cheating when his love was so pure and selfless.. A feeling of guilt engulfed them.

...........................................................................

Yibo was in zhan's house.. He looked around remembering their time together in that house.. His eyes were teary.. "How happy I was here with you!!! I don't wanna leave you ge..."
He was lost in his thoughts and didn't realiz someone else was there..He felt pair of arms wrapping around his waist..

Yibo: Huhh!!!

Zhan: baby!!

Yibo: Wh..what!! Zhange!!!What are you doing here??You are supposed to be in the hospital!!! He turned around looking concerned..

Zhan: No!! You are wrong!! I'm supposed to be with you right now... I'm sorry baby.. I'm sorry...

Zhan hugged him tightly and started crying..yibo was a bit hesitant but he couldn't resist him anymore.. He was getting weak in zhan's embrace.. They cried in each other's arms for a long interval..

Zhan: I missed you so much yibo ..Don't you dare run away from me!!!

Yibo just tightened his grip on zhan's back pressing his face in zhan's chest..

Zhan: You idiot!!! If you don't have much time, why go wasting it like that!! We should..... we should spend more time with each other..

Yibo : zhan ge I...ummm...

Zhan kissed him tasting those lips he was craving for so long and yibo return it with same love and passion.