🎶𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘭𝘭🎶

☆ Chapter One ☆

Chapter One

All-Star - Smash Mouth

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

──・ 。゚☆*. .* ☆゚.──・☆゚.──・。゚☆ *. .* ──

----- In the forest and the day is sunshine, five young strangers sleeping peacefully on the grass full of different flowers. Kevin awakes and yawns, the boy realizes that he and his team have. . .minecraft skin in a legit Minecraft world.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH shit!"

Yani gasped as she quickly stand at her feet and slap the boy's cheek, "KEVIN, LANGUAGE!"

"Sorry, my bad."

"Is It morning already? Thank you for being the chicken." Diana commented.

"Haha, yeah, and look at ourselves!"

Ainita shook her head in disbelief, "No to naw ah, it can't be. All of our skins are so. . .movement like a block?"

"That's because we can move. Also, I am blaming you for this," Kevin stood up and pointed his finger at Ainita.

"Eh, seems fair."

Elina is there with a calm expression and thought: I was forced to touch the amulet.

Kevin growls in frustration, "Where's the amulet?"

Yani check her pocket and got the thing, "Here!"

"Okay, let's go home before the people in our neighbor realize that we're missing," Kevin informed as they all touch the amulet by their color. Oddly, the amulet does not glow like last time.

"Yo, w-t-f?" Diana commented.

"Confirm that this junk is broken," Kevin added.