Chapter Two: Looking for trouble or the Sugar Plum Fairy?

(Y/N) enjoyed showing Roland who's boss but everyone was shocked. Seeing how no one was impressed, (Y/N) walked off. Meanwhile, Roland had pulled his wing out the door only to be hit by it again. They were impressed about how (Y/N) rejected him and how he won't become king. Roland slammed the door behind them annoyed they said that. But the only way he can become king is if he marries (Y/N). The friends assured him he would become king if he used a love potion. Another comment that made him annoyed so they flew off.

Roland started imagining how the crown would look on himself when he was knocked down by the door. It was Sunny. He was watching Dawn dance with other guys wishing that was him. Noticing Sunny's love for the young Princess, he worked out a plan. He got Sunny's attention who pretended like we wasn't just watching Dawn. Until he admitted that he wasn't okay. He loves Dawn dearly but it was clear that she'll never love him back. Roland sympathized with the Elf before executing his quick plan.

At the mention of (Y/N) slamming the door on him, he burst into fake tears wishing there was a way to make (Y/N) love him. Sunny felt his pain. Then Roland mentioned the Love Potion which Sunny repeated making Roland say it was Sunny's idea. But Sunny argued that only the Sugar Plum Fairy can make the Love Potion but she's locked in the Dark Forest and no one goes there. Roland said that Sunny can because he's small compared to him who's big with shiny armour. Roland continued to guilt trip Sunny who eventually agreed if Roland would stop crying.

He did that. So, off Sunny went to find a Primrose petal so he could ask the Sugar Plum Fairy to make the Potion. But the Goblins had chopped them all down. But they missed a petal. The petal that Sunny hid for the Goblins to find but they didn't. So, Sunny took that and went into the forest. Some mushrooms saw him and passed on the message to Bog.

But they got it wrong since it was like a game of Chinese Whispers. Stuff whispered it to Thang who was confused. Bog saw them and asked what was happening. Thang told him what the mushrooms said; 'a tall chef is into shark storage.' Bog was confused too. The mushrooms got it wrong. Annoyed by this, he flew off to the first mushroom who told him what they actually saw.

"A small elf is in the Dark Forest!" Bog corrected, turning to them, "Well, if he's looking for trouble... he's come to the right place. Yeah. If he's looking for trouble just take a look at this face. Because I'm evil! My middle name is misery! Yes, I'm evil So don't you mess around with me!'

Bog ordered his goblins to go look for Sunny. Sunny was still making his way to the castle. But he was scared of this place. As he went along, a creature tied him up to a rock and scared him with its shadow. Sunny turned to see a small Imp. The Imp took the petal and ran away. Sunny untied himself annoyed that it was scaring him so much. The Imp came back.

He took the petal back and walked off explaining he had to find the Sugar Plum Fairy. The Imp told him he knew the way so Sunny followed him. At a log, the Imp was ready to jump off the end to get into the castle safely. Sunny thought he would trick him but he promised he wouldn't. Before falling off the edge. Back in the Fairy Kingdom, (Y/N) was practising with her sword with the little fairies as targets. She wouldn't hurt them.

"(Y/N)!" Her dad said trying to fly up to her but had trouble due to being overweight

"Kinda busy," (Y/N) said as she got hit by one of the small Fairies.

"The Elves' Spring Dance is starting soon. I want you..."

"After the last dance? You kidding me?"

Her dad landed on the ground not able to keep himself in the air, "You're... You're a unique girl," (Y/N) groaned, "And Roland may have a few flaws..."

"Understatement."

"But he still loves you."

"He loves the crown."

"But..."

"And his hair. Not in that order."

"But if not Roland, then there has to be someone else!"

"No, there doesn't."

"Maybe if you got out more often."

"Let it go, Dad."

"You'll be a stronger ruler with a king at your side."

"I'm stronger alone."

"I don't want you to be alone."

"Dad," (Y/N) flew down to him, "I promise if I find a guy out there who takes my hand and looks me in the eye and I don't want to hit him... I'll consider it. But that guy doesn't exist."

"Then go to the dance to help me keep an eye on that... flirtatious sister of yours."

(Y/N) knew she had no choice now. Dawn is going to get herself in trouble one day because of her love for every guy she sees. Back in the forest, Sunny was almost at an opening to enter the dungeons. Bog was still looking for him but Sunny was nowhere to be found. Sunny got to the hole where the Imp told him the Sugar Plum Fairy was. Sunny told the Imp to come with him but he explained that Sugar Plum was a scary person. So, the Imp pushed him down the hole where he landed in the dungeons.

In a hole in the floor, there was a bright blue glow. Inside sat a ball of cobwebs attached to a dead plant. Sunny went in and closed the hatch. Inside the webs was the Sugar Plum Fairy. She has a blue, Genie-like appearance. She was completely blue, she has no legs that made her Genie-like appearance, a tall crown, sparkles flew off her and she looked emotionless. Almost lifeless. But there she was, the Sugar Plum Fairy in all her glory.