2 - Hadar?

Lucius POV;

"Honey, I'm going to have to leave today for business"

It was a weekend and I knew my wife would be suspicious of why I was "working" on a weekend

"Oh? What kind of business do you have on your day off? It's very unusual"

"I think we may have found Hadar"

Many years has passed by, we've watched Draco grow up without his twin brother and at some point during our search, we deemed our son dead until very recently!

So I don't think

I know we found Hadar!

"How so?"

"Well, do you remember how I sent our new house elves Dobby, Elred and Nyana to go to Hogwarts for training?"

"Yes"

"According to Dobby, he noticed one peculiar student radiate magic that supposedly not him. As in it didn't match who he is. So he investigated and got some blood from this student (I don't know how so don't ask and I don't want to know) and sent it off to our personal goblin.

The goblin preformed a birth certificate ritual and found that this student was stolen and placed under a new name....."

"So our baby Hadar is alive!?"

"Yes, goblin magic expels any wizards magic forcing it to be the truth so I'm going to pick up our son today!"

"Lucius! This is the best news I've heard since that fateful day! May I come with? Can Draco come? What about Bella and Severus? I need to go shopping! So much to do!"

I could not help but laugh at my wife's antics to go shopping and prepare everything

"My darling, I love you so much"

I rolled over to see her face for we were still in bed and just woken up

How can one be so beautiful in the mornings, I smiled at the thought of my wife and lightly grazed my hand over her cheek

"Lucius! Stop that, you know I get flustered when you do things like that"

"But I won't stop, you love it"

"Hands off mister! You got to pick up our son and you never answered my question"

This was the part I was dreading on telling everyone but I had to, especially to my wife so I tell her first

"Darling, don't you want to know who Hadar is?"

"I am curious but I can wait to know"

I cannot wait, I must tell you now

"I can wait to tell others but not you, once you hear who he is, you'll probably be angry or sad or something because when I first found out, I was angry"

"Love, now you're worrying me"

"Hadar is Harry James Potter"

I can see my love eyes widen as her mouth slightly parted, she was rendered in shock. I allowed her to process the information as tears started forming

"Darling, don't cry, you know I hate it when you cry"

"Lucius, our baby boy is the boy-who-lived, he survived the killing curse! I'm going to kill that damn Dumbledore!"

Me too, I'm going to kill him

"Imagine how Tom must've felt...."

I never thought about that. He shot the killing curse at Dumbledore but when the goat moved and hit our son....