5 - Back To Hogwarts

Harry's POV:

It was time for my brother and I to go back to school and needless to say, I was not happy.

"Hadar, will you be okay?"

No. Absolutely not.

Last year I almost died trying to do what dumbledore wanted me to do and now I have to go back to that same place with the same people with that same dirty room.

"I will be fine. I managed to tolerate everything last year, I shall do it again...."

Mother looked at me with concern as I looked like I was ready to kill someone.

Over these past two months, I've grown to understand my family and who they are. I've become closer and have never felt so happy in my life! This was something I've always dreamt of!

"Hadar, as you know, I've already told my friends about you and one thing we can all agree upon is (even though you haven't met them yet) that if you ever need it, you can come to the dungeons to stay with us in Slytherin. I promise it's nothing like Gryffindor Tower!"

"Thank you Draco, I shall take you up on that opportunity"

I'll probably spend every night there...

"Now now boys, are you all packed and ready?"

"Yes mother"

"Alright. I'm going to drop you off a bit early Hadar, since you mentioned your plan to stay in gryffindor to help Tom overtake dumbledore, it would not do you well to be seen with us"

"Will you place upon a strong glamour on me?"

Ever since I found out from father that Dumbledore had been giving me appearance-changing potion spiked drinks, my true appearance is coming out once Uncle Sev has been making the reversible potion.

My hair has been changed to black and blonde and is much more tamer but still messy. More black than blonde because unfortunately according to the goblin, the black would stay with me more due to the intensity and of how long I've been taking those potions. This also applies to some of my other features

(*I'm using narcissa's black and blonde in the movie because I love it but Narcissa herself will still be blonde)

Thanks to Uncle Sev's amazing potions, I went from being 4'2 to 4'6 (I am only 12 so makes sense that I'm still short), my eyes went from green to the Malfoy silver, I've gained a healthy amount of weight, I am no longer stick and bones but still skinny, thanks to being inside, I've lost a bit of my tan and have become quite fair.

Overall, I'd say I like me better than what I was before. Though I am nowhere near good looking as my brother...

"As you wish Hadar, though remember, Severus is still giving you the potion to reverse what is left, you'll have to place glamours on every week until we find something more permanent as a disguise. My glamour on you will last you 2 weeks at most"

I understood and after the spell, we left for the train

"Remember Hadar, should you need anything, and I mean ANYTHING, do not hesitate to go to Severus or Draco. Hell you can go to any Slytherin, almost anyone who ends up in Slytherin always follows Tom. And if Severus tells them who you actually are, I have no doubt that we snakes will stand up for you.

I must go now, I wish you the best of luck, try not to kill someone. I love you Hadar"

After a kiss on the forehead, father left to keep his appearance and our secret of me. I went inside the train and found our compartment from last year that we used and took the spot.

I looked out the window to watch for my friends and saw draco saying goodbye to our parents. He spared a glance at me from the window he saw me in and nodded

Not even a moment after that did my compartment door slammed open wide

"There you are Harry, I've been looking for you"

The feeling of disgust that was starting to creep up on me immediately went away

Neville!

"Hello Neville! How have you been? Please, sit down!"

I love Neville, he's amazing

"I've been well, helping gran around the manor, then of course I got my plants. Not much has happened. How about you?"

To tell or not to tell?