Chapter one

~ 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 ~

It's the first day at Hogwarts and I'm in the platform with my uncle,my parents died when I was baby and now I live with my uncle and my aunt they're both muggles.
It's time for me to leave so I said goodbye to my uncle and went into  the train. As I was trying to find an empty cabinet I heard a familiar voice I turned my head to see who it was and it was Luna my best friend we are friends since first year..

- Hey Luna how are you?
- Oh hi Aurora, I'm fine you?
- I'm good Luna thanks!
- So how was your summer?
- It was fine,yours?
- Quite boring  my uncle and my aunt were at work almost all day so I was alone reading books all day long.
- It's our last year in Hogwarts Luna how do you feel about it?
- My feelings are mixed I'm gonna miss this place..
- Me too Hogwarts it's my home🥺

It's been a while and we are finally at Hogwarts.
We got out of the train and we headed inside I said goodbye to Luna and went to the Slytherin table..
As I sat down I saw Pansy all over Draco   I don't know but when I see Pansy with Draco
I have a weird feeling like jealousy sometimes I wish I was in Pansy's place and being the one who was with Draco..But me and Draco are rarely talking.! Draco saw how I was looking at them and he smirked...
- Hi Blaise!
- Hey Aurora
- How are you?
- I'm good, you?
- I'm fine
(I said with a fake smile while looking at Pansy and Draco)
- Are you sure?you seem off..
- I'm fine Blaise don't worry
( he saw that I was looking at Pansy and Draco but he didn't said anything else Blaise was like the brother I never had)
- How was your summer pumpkin?
- Blaise when will you stop calling me like that?
- Never! Now tell me how was your summer?
- It was boring I was alone reading books all day! What about you?
- I went with my parents in Paris for holidays I wish you were there it was boring without you!
- Aww I wish I was there  with you too..!

Time had passed and it was time for us to go back to our dorms I was alone in my dorm thank god Daphne had left Hogwarts for some family issues so I was all alone in my room..
I went to bathroom to take a shower I turned on the water and waited till to get hot enough so I can start showering while I was getting ready for my shower I heard I knock I went to open the door it was Blaise.!

- What are you doing here Blaise?
- Can I sleep here tonight Pansy is having a little fun with Draco so I couldn't sleep so I came here cause I know that you are alone in your dorm so I came is that a problem?
- No of course not don't worry you can sleep in my bed.
When I heard what Pansy was doing with Draco I wanted to cry but I kept the tears in my eyes and I tried not to cry no in frond of Blaise..
- I'm going to take a shower I will be back soon.
- Pumpkin are you alright?
- Im fine Blaise don't worry!
- Okay if you say so!
While I was in the shower I was thinking about what Pansy and Draco was doing and I wanted to cry so bad but no tears was coming out of my eyes..
I got out from the bathroom and saw Blaise he was already sleeping his a fast sleeper..
I went to the bed trying to sleep but I couldn't so I got out of bed and went to the  common room I sat down on the couch watching the fire I was deep in thoughts and I didn't realized that someone was sitting next to me until they talked it was Draco..
- What are you doing here Aurora?
- I couldn't sleep, what about you Draco?
- I couldn't sleep either..
- Oh okay anyway I'm going back to my dorm goodnight Malfoy!
- Why so soon Levine are you not enjoying my company?😏

I rolled my eyes and left the room I went back to my dorm and I tried to sleep but I couldn't so I ended up sleeping at 3am..
I wake up at 7:00 and went to the bathroom to get ready Blaise was still sleeping. I got ready and went to wake up Blaise..
- Blaise wake up we are going to be late for breakfast.
- I'm up, I'm up, how did you slept?
- I didn't slept really good I couldn't so I ended up sleeping at 3am, you how did you slept?
- Great I haven't slept  like that in ages..
- Glad to hear that anyway get up now or we going to be late..
God this gonna be a long day..

-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys this chapter might sucks but trust me I'm trying my best that's my first story so hope you like it. I will update as soon as possible so enjoy this part till the next one love you and take care of yourself you're the best..
Also don't forget to vote.!!!
♡♡♡
•900 words•