Chapter three

~ 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭~

⚠️⚠️⚠️
A month later had passed me and Draco are together. I was in my dorm waiting for Draco to come back from his Quidditch practice..
- Hey darling I'm back..
- Hey Dray how was your quidditch practice?
- It was good!
- I'm going to take a shower
- Do you want me to join you?😏
- Of course darling!
He came closer to me and kissed me passionately without braking the kiss he picked me up and we went to the bathroom he turned on the water and started to undress me and kissing me on the neck leaving red marks. I gusped as Draco trusted inside of me, holding my body against the shower wall, his one hand pinning my wrists to the wall.

He thrushed in and out roughly, his balls smacking against me..

-"Too much?"He hit the spot inside of me which made my legs spam!
- Too much for your little cunt,darling?
- You like that, don't you slut?
I quivered around his hard cock
- Y-Yes daddy!
His pressed his lips on mine,slamming in and out of me, his one hand coming up to mine breasts, prinching them hardly, making me squirm for relief. He didn't give me any. He pinched them roughly, first the right one and then the left.He bent down to bite them between his teeth, his cock never stopping.
- D-daddy I- i c-can't..
My nipples even, if his abuse on them sent zaps if pleasure down to my pussy,they still hurt. He finally let go of them and watched them as he roughly pounded into my spasming hole.
He pulled back..
- Get on your knees!
He sent me down on my weak legs as I got in my knees  looking at him with wide eyes.
He filled my hair with his one hand, the tip of his cock pressing to my lips
- I need to make sure you are filled with cum..
He thrusted his cock inside of my mouth without warning,making me gag. My hands flew to his thighs
- Hands off!!
He snapped, his cock thrusting in and out
- Lay your hands on your thighs,little girl..
Tears were coming out of my eyes and he pounded in and out of my throat,watching me narrowed eyes.I did as he ordered and kept my hands on my bare thighs.
- I fucking love your throat.!
He stopped pounding, his cock was still deep inside of my throat. I tried to breath, he smirked..
- I fucking love seeing you struggling around my big cock,you little slut.
He started moving my head keeping his hips still,as he moved my head back and forth on his cock,chocking me with his cock falling me with the  taste of him.
- Pretty little whore
He said taking his cock out..
- Open your pretty mouth!
I did as I was told and he spat inside..
- Swallow
I swallowed his cum and he helped me to get up..
After some minute we washed each other and we get out of the bathroom we got dressed and we lay down on the bed we decided to watch a movie and we cuddled,after a while we fall asleep on each other arms..
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote.
Love you,you're the best and make sure to take a good care of yourself, kisses!!
♡♡♡
•575 words•