Kickstart My Heart

They both get to the restaurant and Vince walks to the front door with Mick. He watches him open the door for him to go in first. He walks in and waits for him to join him.

Mick walks in and checks him out because he looked very hot that night. He goes to him and holds out his hand to gesture for Vince to hold his hand.

Vince gets the gesture and blushes, soon holding his hand. He looks at him and walks to the front desk where the host was and hears Mick tell them that they had a reservation for "Mr.Mars". He looks around and smiles happily because he felt special when he was with him. He feels himself get pulled a bit with Mick and starts to walk into the dining area with him. They get to the table and sits down in the booth. He looks at Mick and smiles happily "you look amazing darling"

Mick chuckles "thanks babe. You look beyond gorgeous tonight. I'm impressed"

"Thanks. I try hard to look good" He kisses his cheek and holds him hand again.

Mick looks at the menu and smiles happily "I was wondering if you wanted to try to date"

Vince gets emotional and nods "yes I do. We can date. I would love that more than anything" he feels very happy and cuddles into him

They both enjoy their date together and head home after. They walked through the door and Vince kisses Mick deeply. He suddenly feels Mick push him towards the room while they kiss. Suddenly he feels nervous but goes into the room with him.

Mick pulls away when they get to the room and goes to lock up the house soon coming back and shutting the door. He looks at Vince and smirks soon shutting the curtains for privacy "so is this your first before you went transgender?"

Vince laughs and blushes "well after my wife left it has been. Since after jail, I wanted to change so I changed my gender. I still look like a man but I have a vagina instead. It's different but yes I haven't had sex since my transition."

Mick nods and takes out a condom and lube "well I don't usually have sex and you know that but I want to try it with you if you don't mind"

He nods and undresses slowly "we can try it and yes I know you don't have sex too often like me or others. You can definitely have me tonight"

Mick gets ready and undresses soon putting on the condom. He makes sure it's on right and gets on the bed. He pats the bed and smiles "come lay down. I'll try to be careful".