It's a date, Basically.

TOOK A HUGE BREAK BUT IM FINALLY BACK PLS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ITS NOT FINISHED BUT I HAVE TO GWT IT OUT

~ F I R S T P E R S O N K A T S U K I ~

A loud ass knock on my door wakes me up from my peaceful slumber.

What the fuck is the time?

Oh.

It's 12 PM and I just woke up.

Still, you can't just wake me up like that. That's literally asking to die.

"Who the fucking shit is it?!" I yell groggily.

"A-ah... K-ka-...Sorry to wake you..."

Of course It's fucking Deku.

"...What do you want?"

"U-um beach." I hear Izuku's quiet voice timidly utter.

"I can assure you that there is no fucking beach in my room." I face plant onto my pillow and roll my eyes.

"No... Remember Kacchan? You said that-.. You know..? You'd go with.. me." He seems to get shier and shier with every word.

I groan under my breath, "Yeah. I remember. You go first. I'll get ready and meet you there so leave me the hell alone."

Everything goes quiet, so after a few seconds I assume he's gone.

I pull the covers over my head and weakly decide to go back to sleep.

Deku speaks again after like three minutes pass by, "No, Kacchan. I-I wanted to walk with you... If that's okay.."

So he didn't leave, he was just working up the courage to say that..?

"Fffffuck. Fine. Fine. Just leave me alone. I'll meet you in ten minutes." I don't mean to sound so annoyed but I seriously am annoyed.

"I'm sorry. If you don't wanna go-"

"-No. I'll go. just give me ten fucking minutes. Is that so hard?" I cut Midoriya off.

"O-Okay. Bye, see you soon!" I hear his footsteps get quieter and quieter until they're gone.

Guess I have to get up now.

I get dressed in a red T-shirt and some jean shorts. Nothing special.

Then, I brush my teeth and splash my face with water in an attempt to wake myself up.

I quickly brush my hair, and then I'm out the door.

Or, I was almost at the door.

I started to overthink things.

Things like: "should I try harder to look nice?", "did I miss something?", "do I look ridiculous?" and stuff.

But, I said ten minutes and its been like fifteen so I don't have time to look nice anyway.

And why the fuck do I care in the first place.