Humiliation

The apartment was quiet and empty; my dad and Abby were both still at work, and Braxton had left a little while ago with some friends, I think going to the mall. So, having the run of the place, I dropped my shorts to my ankles and threw my bare ass onto the living room couch. I know it's a cliché, and I felt a tinge of shame because of it, but I couldn't help but picture Braxton, my new smoking-hot step sister. She was two years older than me, a long-time gymnast and dancer, and she had a magnificent body to show for it: small, tight waist, her chest and arms toned but still feminine, rounded shoulder caps, and a pair of truly Amazonian legs, just solid slabs of womanly strength. Then, like the weirdo that I am, I visualized her face, which truly was beautiful, with her thin lips that every so often curled into a pout, and her sharp, intelligent eyes that somewhat frightened me to look into. Blonde hair, silky smooth and cut short, which she sometimes let fall over her face when she was teasing you.

This little mental exercise already gave me a raging hard on. but I hadn't started stroking yet- it was too weird. Braxton's part of my family now and I'm going to have to live with her, so stop thinking about her like that, I thought to myself. Needing something else to occupy my quickening sexual energy, I turned my mind to my spanish teacher- with her big titties and fat ass that seemed to be a sin to be stuck onto a high school teacher-.

It was the classic scene: the bell rang signalling the end of the period and starting a long stream of students heading to the cafeteria, but on my way out I heard the voice of my teacher calling out my name, "Ty, stay after class for a minute, we need to talk."

Once my classmates had gone, the room was shared by only me and Profe, who sat behind her desk glaring at me for a moment before saying or doing anything. When she finally broke the spell between us and made the first motion, it was to do two things: kick off her shoes and set her glasses on the desk. She was a busty woman, a latina in the greatest sense of the word, with her wide hips and protruding breasts, and she strutted through the aisles of desks towards me like a model going down the runway. When she got to me, she said nothing- my imagination is never powerful enough to create real dialogue in these crucial moments-, but her body and demeanor gave me all the information that I needed.

Her hand caressed my face once and then lightly enclosed around my neck, pushing me back onto the top of the wooden desk. I ripped the pants and underwear off my body, running my hands up and down her curves. She gave me a bitter-sweet slap and took my cock into her hand, slowly pumping while kissing me hard on the neck, and then moving up, making a trail of kisses all the way to my mouth. Back on the couch, I was stroking viciously by now, slowly gyrating my hips to the rhythm of my hands and scrunching my face in concentration, my eyes rolling slightly up into my skull in ecstasy.

I was ripped away from my fantasy by the creak of the door and fell off the couch when my eyes met Braxton's. "EW, EW, EW! What the fuck are you doing?!! On the couch?!" She was planted in the doorway with a horrified look on her face, her eyes stuck on me lying on her floor with my dick in my hands. I scrambled to pull up my shorts, my still rock hard dick tented out the full six inches as I stood up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be here." Not much of an excuse, but it was all I could think to say as I ran to the safety of my room, my face red hot and my dick continuing the humiliation by swinging from side to side with each step I took.