New avalon and the start of the fae faction peerage

Y/N'S POV
I woke up to the familiar sound of blades crashing together outside. As I got up and looked out my window I saw my mother and father fighting in the garden arena bit only physical skills no magic it's only a spar after all.
They stop as they sense my presence at the window.
Artoria: Y/N it's good your up, we meet with the leader of the angels, fallen angels and devils in 10 mins
Shit I forgot all about that
Valtion: lucky for you I remembered partner
My sacred gear valtion, top tear Longinus and Fae dragon emperor, now a glorified Calendar
Valtion: hey!! I can head your thoughts remember
"Yeah yeah I'm sorry partner "
Right I better get ready, after a quick shower I pull on my usual outfit and check my self in the mirror.
Ok looks good now I better head to the throne room
Oh did I forget to mention, I live in a castle called new Camelot and I'm Y/N Pendragon the prince
Time skip brought to you by Valtion being confused at Y/N breaking the 4th wall

As I step into the throne room i notice my best friend and right hand man Issei  hyoudou leaning against my seat at the back next to my mothers throne. He's been my best friend ever since i arrived in this town with my mum and dad 5 years ago. sure he can be  a pervert sometimes but he was the first person to show me kindness here besides Rin and when he's not being an idiot he's really reliable and fun to be around. plus he's the Red dragon emperor so he's got some strength behind him especially after my mother and father trained him in tactic's ,fighting and the use of Fae magic.  

(A/N: Ignore the girls, )

Issei calls out to me breaking me from my reminiscing 

Issei: hey boss, what you think this is all about? It's not like we've offended anyone all we do is kill strays for the big factions.

Draig: i must agree with his statement i doubt we as a faction have enough power to warrant a meeting of all three factions at the same time even with our combined power as the red dragon and Fae dragon.

I nod my head considering their words before i hear my mother enter with my father and the heads of the angel, devil and fallen angels factions behind her.

Artoria: But we have the potential to be strong and due to that its important to make alliances early boys

she sits on her throne as she finishes speaking and i take my seat as well, whilst father and Issei stand at our sides

Artoria: now let us formally introduce ourselves so we can begin, i am Artoria Pendragon queen of new Camelot ,i stand with my son Y/N pendragon and my husband Emiya shirou, as well as the red dragon emperor Issei  hyoudou. 

The three leaders each take a step forward and introduce themselves.

Michael: I am the Arch angel Michael, leader of heaven and the angelfaction.

Azazel: the names Azazel the governor general of the Grigori and the head of the fallen angels.

Sirzechs: I am Sirzechs lucifer the leader of the devils and the devil faction.