Fear of God? More like fear of the Fae!

A/N: Raynare will be joining harem as it has been requested

Y/N POV

It's been 5 days since I recruited Raynare and with help from my father training her in magical energy control and my mothers training in swordsmanship she's become a decent fighter despite preferring to use spears in her natural fighting style. who knows maybe she can force her sacred gear to produce holy spears as well. Despite that all she really needs now is hands on battle experience to get used to using her sacred gear in the real world.

As I watch her swing a lightning filled holy sword towards my mother I begin to talk to Valtion in my head  to see what he thinks of my knight

Y/N: "Hey partner do you think she's ready yet"

Valtion answers my question with a a question of his own

Valtion: Is anyone truly ever ready to enter a world where most people will try and kill you or at least use you for your strength?

Y/N: " you make a good point, but its been 5 days since we spoke to those devils and i think its time we went and showed them that we're in charge now"

Valtion: Go give that Gremory kid a scare Partner

With that said he retreats back into the sacred gear leaving me to my thoughts

Taking one last glance at Raynare and nodding to myself I turn to head into the throne room shouting over my shoulder

Y/N: Raynare gran Issei and Rin then meet me in the throne room it's time to go meet Sirzechs junior!! 

I don't bother stopping or turning around knowing with her new increases senses from the Knight piece she would of heard me.

It only takes a minute for me to reach the throne room and by the time I've sat down on my throne and got comfortable all three members of my for now small peerage have arrived and are standing before me ready for action. 

Y/N: Right people I do believe its time we pay a certain redhead a visit, especially since we had to clean up her mess.

Rin: Yeah no offence to you Raynare but i  cant believe she let a whole group of rouge Fallen Angels just sit in her territory its kind of pathetic 

Issei: True at least Sitri's half of the town was under control

Raynare: None taken Rin ,But doesn't that just show how bad Rias Gremory was? 

Y/N: It does which is why we're only going to bother Rias today ill arrange an actual meeting with Sona Sitri she has earnt that much respect. Anyway for now we'll head over to her base of operations the occult research club and make sure she knows who's territory this is now

I then use my fae magic to open up a portal to the ORC club room and we all step in together appearing in the shadowy corners of the room unseen by all the devils. I signal to everyone to wait for a minute as I want to wait for the right moment so for now we wait and listen to them talk.

Rias: It's been 5 days why haven't I seen or heard anything , its like they disappeared!

A  dark haired girl with a ribbon in it try's to calm her down

????: Now Now Rias I'm sure they will re surface eventually didn't they say wanted to talk to you?

Rias: Thank you Akeno your right as usual we just need to keep looking for now I'll have everyone send their familiars out again tonight see what they can find.

The girl I now know to be called Akeno nods at Rias and heads over to a tea set in the back of the room, at the same time Kiba was in followed by a short white haired girl holding a chocolate bar. Rias looks up at them smiling as she greets them.