the end

everyone i mention in this will be given many names but if you know me then you should know the people who's names they are and if you don't know the names then better luck next time, everyone i mention will have a separate chapter and it will explain what happened and it will give you more information about the person if you don't like it then you're reading the wrong thing also in this story there will be a person mentioned that most of us was close to during all of this. 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 

While sitting at home in the pouring rain I hear my doorbell ring, as I open the door there she is the most beautiful girl I know and have absolutely fallen in love with.

Now your probably wondering how we got here and who this mystery woman is, well this is going to be a long story and a lot of people in this but they are all relevant to the story in one way or another.

but you probably want me to start at the beginning of this all well better luck next time.