forms

MY OC's !

MY OC's !

Name: Eirene Faye

Name: Eirene Faye

Preferred name: Eirene

Nicknames: RiRi, Ri, Faye (only her closest friends can call her Faye)

Face claim: Maggie Lindemann

Gender: female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: pansexual

Love interests: William and James

Birthday: January 21st, 1961

Age: 16

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Hogwarts House: gryffindor

Personality: She doesn't make friends easily. She's been friends with William since she was little, and that's how she made all her friends at Hogwarts. Without him, she'd probably still only have her one friend from the orphanage. She's a really sweet girl, once she opens up to you. She has to be able to really trust her friends. After being abandoned by her parents she's afraid of being abandoned by her friends, so she tries not to be friends with anyone who might leave her. She struggled with trust issues even more after the age of 13, causing her to not really talk to anyone outside of her friend group.

Background: Eirene grew up in an orphanage. She doesn't know her last name, so she pretends that her last name is Faye, when Faye is really her middle name. At the orphanage she made a friend, a friend that has stuck with her since, through Ilvermorny, the pregnancy, William's death, and now the transfer to Hogwarts. At Ilvermorny, William and Eirene were the troublemaking pair, but most teachers wouldn't punish them too harshly because they believed the two were an adorable pair. And, they all knew who Eirene's mother is. Eirene and William started dating when they were thirteen, during their third year at Ilvermorny. William's parents found out and forced Eirene to get pregnant with William's child, which is why Eirene had Guinevere at the age of 14.