this is kinda a mix between a chapter and a prologue so i just went with chapter

play the song when they start singing
- if it doesn't show up, It's 'Til Forever Falls Apart by Ashe and FINNEAS

play the song when they start singing - if it doesn't show up, It's 'Til Forever Falls Apart by Ashe and FINNEAS

———

Eirene and William were sitting on her bed in their dorm. They had been given the dorm after she had fallen pregnant with Guinevere, so they had a place to raise her without interference. At the moment, Gwen was hanging out with Stella, because other than her parents and Charlie, Stella is who the young girl was closest to.

So, sitting facing each other on Eirene's bed, the couple had small smiles on their face. William's guitar was resting in his lap, the strap behind his neck as he prepared to play. The two knew the whole thing by heart, as they had written the song themselves.

"Out on our own, dreaming in a world that we both know," Eirene began singing first, as William played the guitar in time to her singing. "Is out of our control, but if shit hits the fan we're not alone. 'Cause you've got me and you know that I've got you and I know."

Eirene begins to sing louder as he picks up the tempo, the pair struggling to keep their wide grins hidden from view as they play their song all the way through for the first time. "If the tide takes California, I'm so glad I got to hold ya. And if the sky falls from heaven above, oh, I know I had the best time falling into love."

The two teenagers were throughly enjoying it, wanting to relish in this moment for as long as possible. "We've been living on a fault line, and for a while, you were all mine. I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart, I swear that I'll be yours forever.'Til forever falls apart" She sings the next line much softer, making way for William's singing entrance. 'Til forever falls apart."

"So this is it, that's how it ends. I guess there's nothing more romantic than dying with your friends. And I'm not sorry for myself, I wouldn't wanna spend a minute loving anybody else." Large, giddy grins now spread across their faces, the two joined together. "'Cause you've got me and you know, that I've got you and I know."

"If the tide takes California, I'm so glad I got to hold ya. And if the sky falls from heaven above, oh, I know I had the best time falling into love." Eirene stood, making her way quickly to the other side of the bed and pulled William up with her. "We've been living on a fault line, and for a while, you were all mine. I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart, I swear that I'll be yours forever. 'Til forever falls apart."