The church virgin

I'm not really a devoted Christian I sometimes miss church on Sunday or sometimes I forget to pray. I enter the church to make sure that everything's clean for tomorrow my auntie kid is getting baptized.

The door opens a huge light shows through the floor I turn around and see a guy with sheriff clothing he looked familiar he looks like he's from shady side. I'm from sunny dale so it's kinda weird seeing a shadysider.

"Is this place closed?" I nodded"we don't close" he sits down on a bench I sit down next to him
"How often do you go to church I haven't seen you around" he keeps his eyes close looking down maybe he's praying let me leave him alone I stand up straightening my skirt
"Tell you the truth I don't really go to church often I just came here to clear my head"

I nod again"mind showing me around here?" I nod my head yes and show him around
I showed him the confession box and that's when it all came out. When inside the small confined space the door closes"oh sorry I closed it by accident"

I trip over his shoe leaving me on my knees he grins at me he gets down next to me"this is a real quiet spot what do you do here?" This is very Weird and awkward"confess to the priest"
"You got any confessions darling?" My heart races.

"Nothing really I-" he grins grows wider
"Do you?" He smirks he leans into my ear
"I had sex yesterday" I fall over on him due to the weakness of my knees my back against his chest his hands on my waist I feel fluttered but feel weird at the same time.

"So-sorry I didn't mean to fall over" he chuckles"your all good darling" I stand back up but fall back down this time I'm on top of him
"I-sorry my knees are weak all of a sudden"
I feel a throb in between my legs why does this feel oddly good to me?

Nobody has every touch me this way
"You seem to be getting shy,you never had sex before" he chuckles I hear a door close and hear footsteps is that my priest oh god
"Y/n are you here you're cars out there"
He grins putting a finger to his lips to get me to be quiet"yes I am" he puts his hand up my skirt taking my panties off.

"What are you doing?" I felt his hand stroke my thighs"I'm cleaning it out it's very dusty"
He puts a finger in he chuckles once again
"Ok just asking" he walks off the door closes
"You've done this before" i get nervous
"I-uh I don't tell many people that I've done it before imagine the names I'll get called" I said nervously chuckling.

I keep ignoring the fact that he's had a hard bulge in between my legs or the fact that he's trying to have sex with me. I get off the top of him"I gotta head home" he gets up and we both head home.

P.s I made up sunny dale because I wanted it to be different

Also some not of y'all are getting on my nerves I deleted the comments but I didn't know that sunny dale was already made up so pls stfu abt it<3