The church "virgin" pt.2

After church I started cleaning up some candy cane wrappers that some kids left behind my pastor comes up to me"your really tense today what's seems to be the problem?" He asks what part should I tell him that I let some random guy finger me in the confession box.

"Nothing is wrong pastor,I'm just in the wrong thinking process right now"he nods his head and walks off I throw the candy cane wrappers away when the front door opens"church service is over sir" the pastor says"I thought it was open all day" a familiar voice says I already knew who it was.

"Are you here to confess?" He ask"y/n I thought it was opened all day. I mean that's what you said in the confession box right?" No he didn't say that. He's such an asswipe
"Y/n do you know this man?","yes I'm the guy who fi-" I loudly cleared my throat"ok I'm gonna go now","bye pastor" he waves me goodbye and leaves.

"Church service is closed" I said he smirks
"I thought it was opened all the time","you tried to tell my pastor the guy that my father is close with that you fingered me in the confession room" I said groaning"I can't believe it was in the confession room" he says I sit down on the bench"what do you want from me" he grins"to be honest I don't want anything from you" he scoots closer to me
And whispers in my ear"to be honest I just want to fuck you" I back up away from him.

"I-I'm sorry I can't" he scoots closer to me
"Are you sure darling?"  He says with a smirk
"Nick I'm fine","wouldn't you like to moan my name instead?","yes I mean no I'm gonna go" he trips me leaving me on all fours he's really good at doing that"a g string? Your a naughty one aren't you" I quickly get up"no it's not" I said nervously trying to lie my way out of a obvious situation.

"I gotta head home","let me drop you off","I'll take the bus","the public bus by yourself?" He's kinda right maybe he's not my mind is going in and out on me right now"fine I'll ride with you"
"Hope you can take it all"I can't say one thing can I.