𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 [⁴]

⚠ Warnings ⚠

-Blood mentioned
-Slight Spoilers on Sdr2 Chapter 1
-short chapter(4728 words)

────────────

"The Hope and the Lie,
Whatever you choose in between.
One shall and must die,
Which are you keen?"

────────────

|————────────────¬

❝The Start of Investigations and Class trial.❞

|————────────────¬

「third's persons POV」

Humming, Kokichi saw Nagito was just waiting for him outside the dining hall. A mischievous smile creep onto Kokichi's face, "Koma-chan~!" he called out.

Upon hearing the nickname Kokichi gave to Nagito being called, the latter looked at him, also smiling. But unlike Kokichi's smile, Nagito's smile more looks like dreadful yet hopeful.

Kokichi aproached the tall male, he placed a hand on his own hip sassily and looks at Ibuki who was also at the entrance of the dining hall, "Can I request to go alone with Koma-chan ~" he asked, he may had said it politely, but the tone of his voice indicates that its a statement, an order.

He quickly turned to Nagito, smirking "To investigate of course!" he immediately added to avoid miscommunication.

Ibuki rose a brow skeptically, but then smiled, "Yeah, sure!" she replied enthusiastically. Kokichi nods as a reply and grabs Nagito's wrist as he lead him to the storage room. When Kokichi turned to the corner, he smirked. Nagito follows behind the short male while being lead, he smiled.

Kokichi opens the door of the storage room with his unoccupied hand. The two antagonist were met with the smell of dreadful and dirty lingering smell of dust and rust metal that almost smelled like blood. Kokichi groaned, "It smells like someone took a shit here." he grumbles and looks at Nagito.

Nagito rose a brow when Kokichi looked at him, "Kokichi, do you meant me? I am aware that I'm stinky and dirty but—" Nagito said to Kokichi while crossing his arms at Kokichi's claim. The latter rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, you self-pity low-esteem loser. I get it. And to clarify, no, it's not directed at you." Kokichi growls, seemly annoyed.

He turned around as his back faced Nagito, "Also can you stop yapping about how dreadful you are? It's getting on my nerves... How about you help me investigate here than just standing there like an idiot ..." he grumbles and began investigating the room. It did annoy him.

Why would someone hopeful like Nagito, a person who is in the borderline of Luck and Misfortune, be so...selfless?

Kokichi's eyes narrowed.

He shook that thoughts off, 'No, that's wrong. He's no where near selfless nor near being selfish, he's not good nor bad either. He's at the center of it all. A neutral.' He gave Nagito a side-glance, 'Now that I think about it, if he were to choose not being a neutral anymore and choose a side, Chaos will ensue. If he will decide to do good, it would be reversed. Same goes if he were to do bad.' he frowned.

He looked away from the Ultimate Lucky student, reverting his eyes to observe his surroundings than annalizing the other.

I really still cannot figure out Nagito's character. I can't decide if he's a Pawn or a Knight to my pieces. He can be unpredictable and predictable at the same time.