𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 0 : 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

(Don't ask, I don't even know why I want to write this. HhhHhH—)

⚠ Cuss words...

In Sdr2, they call people by their first names. In NDRV3 however, calls everyone by their last names and Kokichi still calls the others by their last names with 'Chan' even when he's in Sdr2. You'll get what I mean once you read the story.

|————────────────¬
Chapter 0 : Prolouge

How did I get here?
|————────────────¬

Nagito's POV

Just about Hajime and I was about to leave and introduce him to the other ultimates, I noticed in the corner of my eyes, there was another boy, passed out on the sand.

I tapped on Hajime's shoulder and pointed to the direction where the passed out boy was. "There's another one passed out, should we help and wake him up?" I asked.

Hajime nods and walks over to the passed out boy, and I followed after. As we reached the passed out boy.

Oddly enough, I can't seem to recognise him nor guess his talent like I usually do, Strange.

Hajime kneeled down beside him and lightly shaking the boy. He groaned. Hajime continued shaking him, until the boys eyes slowly flutter open.

"Hey, are you okay?"

────────────

Kokichi's POV

"Hey, are you okay?" an unknown voice asked. I slowly flutter my eyes open, trying to adjust to the brightness of the sun. Wait– Sun?!

I quickly went to stand up, but only to meet pain on my forehead. I Bumped into someone's forehead! "Ittai—!" I yelped in pain, rubbing my forehead where the pain is.

"Ow—" the stranger that I bumped my forehead with winced in pain. I looked up and to see two males that are taller than me. One of them is a white haired boy with this green coat, a white T-shirt under it with a weird looking hook design. A Simple pants with a E-boy chain hanging on it.

The other, which I guessed the one I bumped my forehead with, has a brown hair with a pointy looking ahoge. That ahoge is even no where near Saihara-chan's ahoge! But it looks cool! He wears a button up shirt with a green tie, some pants and shoes obviously.

I stared at them, Who are they? Where am I?, I looked around to see an ocean...HOW DID I GET HERE ON THE BEACH?!

I put my hand on my chin and tried to recall what happened before I got here. Okay, first is Iruma-chan's Virtual crap. Second, she wanted me to meet her on the roof, hmmm...Gonta knows about the 'Outside world'....and told him that Iruma-chan is going to kill me, blah blah blah... I went to the roof top.....And.....she pushed...me...off the building...wait... But Gonta strangled her! How?! Did she added something in her virtual crap and glitched me out?! That doesn't make any—

"Um, excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts, but You seemed to be troubled. Are you alright? " Someone asked, its that white haired guy.

I looked at him and smiled, "Very! So, What are your names?" I asked. The sharp ahoge guy groaned in pain, "Geez, instead of apologising to me first, you ask for our names. How nice of you" he sarcasticaly said. I smirked, "Wow~ Someone is on the mood~" I commented.