she comes home from tour

Vivi closed the front door behind her as quietly as she possibly could. It's nearing three in the morning and she doesn't want to wake you up.

Not yet, at least.

She's home earlier than you thought she'd be. She might've fibbed a little to you over the phone earlier today, saying that even though the tour finished, there are a few things the girls have to get done before they can come home so it'd still be a few days from now.

You were bummed about it and Vivi felt bad that she was the reason for that.

But she's never been able to surprise you in such a way before and she knew you'd be over the moon with happiness, giving her that big smile and as many kisses as her heart desires as you hold onto each other tightly and for the first time in a long time.

She put her bags on the floor, deciding that she didn't need anything important tonight, so she'd just unpack tomorrow.

That decision allowed her to get up to the bedroom, where you were, a little faster.

She climbed the stairs quickly and padded along the hallway quietly until she reached the bedroom.

She saw you sleeping on her side of the bed. The tv had been left on and Vivi saw that your favorite show was playing.

She tiptoed to the bed and quietly crawled into bed beside you, laying her head down on your pillows. She was thinking of how to wake you without scaring the life out of you.

But she could only think of one way.

She was longing to hold onto you. She has been from the moment she let go of your hand to board the plane so the girls could go to perform for the fans that adored them and they adored for months.

And as much as she adores each and every person who is a fan, who shows her and the other members endless love and support, it hurt her heart to be away from you for so long.

Now that she's beside you, she needs to hold you. She can't hold back any longer, she can't resist the urge to pull you into her arms.

She listened to your soft breaths and watched your back rise and fall as she scooted closer and closer to you before throwing her arms around you tightly.

You jumped, your eyes opening wide, just as she assumed you would.

"I'm home, baby." She said and your breath hitched as you rolled over to face her.

The glow of the tv provided just enough light that you could see each other. You saw the tears in her eyes from the happiness she felt and you saw her smile through them.

"Vivi!"

You pushed her onto her back as you rolled onto her, causing her to throw her head back against the pillows with a laugh.

"Oh, baby. I'm so happy to hold you again." She sighed as she rubbed your back.

"Me too. But I didn't think you'd be home tonight."

"Yeah, well, that's what I wanted you to think. I wanted to surprise you."

"I'm so happy," you said as you almost cried.

"Me too, baby." She said as she leaned in to kiss your lips; the first kiss you shared for the first time in months.

If possible, your lips tasted even sweeter than she remembered. Your touch felt even more heavenly. Your kisses are even more perfect, much like the way you moved your lips against hers.

It was all so perfect and as much fun as Vivi had with the girls as she performed for the fans for the last few months, she felt happier than she has all that time because she's finally holding you again.

"You're wearing my sweater." She said as she bit her lip when you pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath and she looked you up and down.

"I rarely take it off."

"You're the cutest." She said as she stroked your cheek.

You rolled off of her and onto your back as she wrapped you in her arms and held you tight.

"I'm so happy to be home with you again, my love. I'm going to take you out for breakfast."

"Vivi, it's after three am and you haven't had a good night's sleep in months. Let's make it lunch."

She kissed your temple, loving how understanding and caring you are.

"Okay. Lunch it is."

You put your head on her chest and hummed contentedly as her smell filled your lungs.

At last, she was home.

Despite being home for the last few months yourself, it finally felt like your house was home again as she stayed by your side and held you close.

"I had a long flight, so I don't know how long I'll be able to stay awake for." She apologized as she kissed your head.

"I understand. It's okay. Get some sleep. But, before you do, would you like to switch spots? I sleep on your side when you're gone because it's more comfortable for me."

"No, I'm perfectly fine and as happy as can be right here on your side for now."

You kissed her neck and started to drift off to sleep.

"I'm so in love with you." You whispered against her neck.

"You know I'm just as in love with you, if not more." She whispered back to you. "Get some sleep now. I'm here to hold you again." She whispered as she brushed her fingertips along your arm, both of you closing your eyes to drift off to sleep.

It's bound to be the best sleep you've both had in months. It's hard to sleep when you're apart from each other like you had been for so long.

"Sweet dreams."

"You too, Vivi." You mumbled as you fell asleep in her arms again; finally.

And Vivi fell asleep soon after with a smile on her face and a flutter in her heart as she looked forward to tomorrow.

She's so happy to be home again.

Everything feels right now that she's holding you.