061

I just decided to wear a plain white shirt dahil medyo mainit ang pahanon ngayon and a ripped jeans, partnered with my converse shoes. I picked up my phone, face mask, wallet and car keys before going out of my room.

I hastily made my way outside to avoid being late, ngunit bago pa man ako makalabas ay nakita't nahabol na ako agad ni Luna, humahangos na tumingin siya sa akin, "Where are you going, huh?" lumapit ako sa kaniya at saka siya inakbayan, "Puntahan ko si Bell," I saw how her eyes widened, dali dali niya rin niya akong pinagtutulak papasok sa kotse ko, I laughed.

"My gosh! You didn't told me agad! Go na! Shoo," I grinned and kissed her forehead, she giggled, "Just tell Heather about it, 'kay?" tumango siya at tinapik ang gilid ng kotse ko, "Go get her na! Love you!" she giggled while waving her hand, "Love you! See you later," I threw a flying kiss and waved my hand, I laughed at her reaction.

The whole drive wasn't that long since their house isn't that far. I was smiling when I went out to greet nay Susan but I immediately chuckled when Bell was the one who welcome me. She was sitting on the chair while staring boredly at her phone ngunit nang may tunawag sa kaniya na customer ay ngumiti siya at tumango saka siya tumayo at tumabi sa customer, I then realized that the customer was hoping for a photo with Bell, well, who wouldn't, given the fact that she's really a real beauty, she's also kind and warm hearted.

Nang matapos ang customer magpa-picture ay nakangusong inilibot ni Bell ang paningin sa tindahan, ngumisi naman ako nang makita ang pagliwanag ng mga mata niya nang tuluyan niya rin akong masilayan. She's beautiful as usual, she was wearing a white halter tank top and boyfriend jeans partnered with the black boots I saw on her instagram post.

She jogged her way to me and looked at me from head to toe, ngunit napansin ko ang pagnguso niya nang magtagal ang tingin niya sa paa ko, "Ganda ng sapatos!" I laughed, "Ang ganda mo rin," she giggled cutely, "Crush mo na 'ko niyan?" I grinned boyishly and nodded, she rolled her arms playfully, "Parang sira!" I laughed and went near her, "Sa'n si nay Susan?" I saw her closing her eyes while sniffing on my arm, I laughed, "Andiyan si Mama sa loob... Bakit ang bango mo?!" I laughed and pinched her cheeks, "Cute mo..." she giggled and held my arm, "Tara, paalam muna ako kay mother nature ko," I smiled and nodded.

"Nay! Na-miss kita!" mabilis akong lumapit kay nay Susan at nagmano, I also hugged her. I laughed when I heard how Bell hissed at my actions.

"Noah anak! Ano't naparito ka?" she looked at me fondly, "Ligawan ko anak niyo, nay!" nakita ko ang panlalaki ng mga mata ni Bell, I laughed and held her waist, "Ganda kasi ng anak niyo nay!" Bell blushed more and whispered, "Mamaya ka sa 'kin," I laughed.

"Syempre boto ako sayo! Naku, himala pa nga't may nagkagusto sa anak ko," I laughed when Bell stomped her feet annoyingly, "Ma! Basher!"

I smiled widely, "Sige nay, una na po kami! Samahan ko lang mag enroll anak niyong makulit," I laughed when Bell punched my arm lightly, "Salamat 'nak! Mag ingat ha!" I nodded and waved my hand a bit, "Una na kami Ma! Love you!" Bell kissed nay Susan on the side of her head, "Pag maraming customer patulong ka sa crew ha? Mabilis lang kami!" she smiled and also waved her hand.

I wrapped my arm around her waist while walking towards my car, "Hatid muna kita, tapos I'll go to the mall kasi may pinabibili mga kaibigan ko sa 'kin," she was pouting while nodding, I chuckled, "Clingy baby," she pinched my stomach, "Bumalik ka agad ha!" she glared at me, I pinched her nose and nodded, "Baby, I'll be back agad, 'di rin naman ako magtatagal," she nodded and sighed.

I put my hand above her head while guiding her inside my car, agad din naman akong pumasok at nilingon siya, "Seatbelt baby," nakanguso siyang tumingin sa akin, "Do it for me, ang hirap mag seatbelt!" I laughed and went near her, I winked at her when I finished it, she was so near that I can even feel the tip of her nose, "Ang gwapo mo talaga..." she was staring at me intently, I smirked, "Ang ganda mo lalo," she tucked some strand of her hair at the back of her ear, "Maliit na bagay..."

She played some songs while I was driving. After a while, we immediately arrived at her school, I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at her, she was looking outside curiously, she also looks excited, I smiled, I'm so happy for her.

"Goodluck baby, babalik din ako agad, 'kay?" lumingon siya sa akin at tumango, I went near her and unbuckled her seatbelt, then I kissed the side of her head, "Balik ka rin ha?" she pouted, I nodded while smiling and opened the door for her, "Goodluck! You can do it," I smiled at her to cheer her up, tumango tango siya at ngumisi, "Kaya ko 'yan, ako pa ba?" I smiled proudly, "Go inside, baka ma-late ka," she nodded and walked away while waving her hand, I smiled and went inside the car again.

I was about to drive when I received a text message.

Baby:

Drive safely, hihintayin kita kaya dapat bumalik ka!!!😤

I laughed and replied to assure her that I'll be back. Then I continued driving. I kept my promise for her, binilisan ko lang talaga ang pagbili ng mga gamit nila Jude.

I was about to pay when a pair of shoes caught my attention. It was a pair of blue converse shoes, I don't why but when I saw it, I immediately thought of Bell. I smiled and decided to buy it before going back to fetch her at school.

"Have you enrolled na?" I asked her while sniffing on her hair, agad niya akong itinulak, "Ang baho ko!" my brows furrowed, "Hindi naman..." I held her waist gently and guided her inside my car, I also went inside.

"Nabili mo na kailangan ng mga kaibigan mo?" she was looking at the paper bags on the passenger seat, "Yup... I also bought one for you," she looked at me curiously as I handed her the paper bag, "Ano 'to? Nako, kung bomba 'to Noah mumultuhin kita gabi gabi," I laughed, "You'll love that, I'm sure!" dali dali niyang binuksan ang paper bag and I smiled genuinely when her eyes widened, she squealed and threw herself to me, I laughed and hugged her waist to make sure that she won't fall.

"Grabe... kung panaginip 'to, huwag niyo na akong gisingin," she buried her face on my neck then I felt her smile, "Baby, this isn't a dream," I caressed her back when I felt her crying, "You never failed to make me happy..."

I kissed her hair, "Your existence never failed to make me happy too..."