Him

"Baby, stop pouting," I chuckled and looked at Bell who's sitting on the passenger seat. Nag aya kasi siya na kumain sa labas.

Kanina pa siya naiinis sa akin dahil wala raw akong kwentang iprank.

"Alam mo Noah, manahimik ka na lang, naiirita ako sayo," I laughed more but when I saw how she looked at me with sharp eyes, I immediately bit my lip and cleared my throat to avoid smiling.

Masuyo kong kinuha ang kamay niya at ipinatong sa mga hita ko, sa una ay ayaw niya pang ipaubaya ngunit napairap na lang siya, "Look, baby I'm really sorry...Hindi ko kasi alam na nagfi-film ka ng vlog kaya nai-off ko 'yong camera," then I kissed the back of her hand softly.

Kanina kasi ay nakita kong naka-on 'yong camera niya so I turned it off not knowing na she was supposed to do a vlog which is pranking me.

She hissed, "Ewan ko sayo," my grip on her hand tightened as I kiss the back of it, siguro'y kailangan niya muna ng oras para mag isip kaya naman ay hinayaan ko na muna siya at nanahimik, I also played some music to lift the atmosphere.

I grinned when I finally saw Jollibee after some minutes of driving. I glanced at Bell and saw her pouting while looking at her hands, "Baby, what do you wanna eat?" alam ko naman talaga ang gusto niya, I just asked her because she might want something else and para rin makapag usap na kaming dalawa. Nakakabingi 'yong katahimikan e.

"Anything..." she mumbled softly. I sighed and kissed the side of her head.

"Two large fries and two burgers please," I said when the crew asked for our order, in the drive thru.

"What else, Sir?" she asked.

"One coke float and one sundae, please... Thanks." I smiled gently at the crew when she said that it may take some minutes, but it immediately faded when I heard Bell hissed lowly, umirap pa siya at ipinagkrus ang mga balikat. 

I looked at her weirdly and rolled down the window of my car, I called the attention of the crew to give her a tip, "Excuse me, here's som--" I was cut off when the crew suddenly shrieked and looked inside my car.

"Hala! Ayuda! Si Miss Arabella ka po diba? Shet, idol po kita!" she looked at Bell, nagmamadali niyang hinugot ang cellphone niya sa kaniyang bulsa, nakita ko pang parang maiiyak na siya, lumapit na rin tuloy 'yong ibang crew nang marinig ang pangalan ni Bell.

I glanced at Bell and saw the happiness in her eyes, malawak siyang nakangiti habang nakatingin sa mga crew na nagkakagulo, "Huwag kayong magtulakan! Ako lang 'to ha!" she did a girly wave gesture which made the crew laughed. I smiled.

"Labyu Ma'am! Pa-picture po! Pwede ba? kung hindi, picture pa rin!" Bell laughed loudly at sunod sunod na tumango, she was about to go out which made the crew shriek but I held her hand, lumingon siya sa akin nang nakakunot ang noo, umirap siya at bababa na sana ngunit pinigilan ko siya, galit pa rin ba siya?

I took her face mask and put it on her, her lips parted in realization, I winked at her boyishly and kissed her hair before letting her go out, I heard how the crew went wild when they saw what I did.

"Sana all! Saksakin niyo na lang ako!" I laughed at their crazy jokes.

I saw Bell excitedly ran towards them, she was outside while some of the crew are inside with their phone, "Isa isa lang! 'Di ako mawawala!" Bell then moved near their camera to take a photo with them.

"Sir, here's your order po," nabaling ang atensiyon ko sa nagsalita, I mumbled a thank you and took it from the crew.

Muli akong tumingin sa pwesto nila Bell and saw her having a talk with them, "Baby! Our food's here na," I shouted a bit for her to be able to hear me, sabay sabay silang lumingon sa akin. I smiled at them.

"Sanaol baby! Lord anak niyo rin po ako!" a female crew shouted which made us laughed.

I saw Bell smiling widely and waving at them, she's probably bidding her goodbye. Natawa ako nang makitang ayaw pa nilang paalisin si Bell.

When she was finally done, she jogged back to my car. I opened the door for her and put my hand above her head. I grabbed a towel and wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead. She was just silently watching me while pouting.

I laughed, alam ko namang gusto niya nang mag ingay at mag kwento tungkol sa nangyari kanina, pero nahihiya siguro siya.

I kissed her hair and passed her the food we ordered at Jollibee. She glared at me and pouted.

"Kumain ka na?" she whispered, probably shy.

"Bati na tayo?" I teased her and smiled cheekily.

"Kinakausap lang kita as a friend," she rolled her eyes as I laughed.

God, I really can't explain the happiness that I feel when I am with her and when she is by my side. Pakiramdam ko ay kayang kaya kong malagpasan ang mga problema ko basta kasama ko siya.

A part of me changed when I saw her. We grew together through the years and I'll never regret staying by her side.

I looked at her intently and caressed her cheeks, "Ganda mo..." her cheeks instantly turned red which made me smile boyishly.

"Ewan ko sayo," she stucked her tounge out and rolled her eyes playfully. I just grinned and hugged her tight, "Love you..." then I kissed her hair.

I heard her hissed lowly, "Mahal kita," aniyang parang galit pa. Natawa ako at nanggigigil na pinisil ang pisngi niya.

I swear to love her forever, through everything. Because with her, I am at peace and tranquility.