Chapter 12

After the music video dropped we went out to eat at Pies Café. Yoohyeons Cafe to be exact. I didn't want alot of things just a iced coffee is fine. We was just talking about the music video and surprisingly Jimin V and Jungkook came to us.

Jk:Dad your really going to try? (Smiling) You really are changing.

V:I really hope you all stay together and win.

Jimin:Ne! Fighting!

Jiu:How do you all feel if he had to go against you?

Jimin:We hope so and make sure you all win! You deserve all that love and support you can get.

V:Ne! We already told army to support and listen to your music and if we not up on the board vote for you all.

Jk:Not because your my dad and yohr his friends. Its because the music is nice and different from other groups.

Jiu:Thanks Jk. Your dad hasn't feeling well over that.

Siyeon:Im fine.

Jk:Dad you also promise that you and s-

Siyeon:Jk I told you. I will once I'm okay with everything. Once I'm ready.

Jk:You always say once you ready and it ends up never happening until months or years later.

Siyeon:Would you rather wait and let everything flow nicely or rush and watch shit blow up?

Jk:...

Siyeon:As I thought. I sent you the time and date when I was doing everything. Do you believe me now? Like I said when I'm ready I'll do it. I understand your feelings but for once in your life please see mine Jk. You know I don't mean any harm to you and want the best for you. Just excuse me (leave)

Jk(sighs):I've done it again. I always just dad into stuff.

V:Its alright youve done your part.

Jimin:Just give your dad some time.

Sua:Jk can we talk outside for a moment.

Jk(walking outside):What's wrong?

Sua:I can relate to you about your dad. (Looks at Jk) All I really wanted was to let the world know Siyeon and I are together but he wants to make sure I'm the absolute best for you. I could be just getting close to your dad and not only you. See what I mean? I could be a gold digger or be the woman who makes your dad choose me instead of you. That's not me. I want a close bond with you and your father. I wouldn't mind be coming your mother but I'm assuming that your dad was hurt in the past because women cheated on him amd used him for money. I'll never do that and before anything. I want to make sure its okay with you.

Jk:Okay with me for what?

Sua:Going public with your dad.

Jk:That's all I want too. I want the world to know that he's taken now and all these other ladies need to back off.

Sua:See we both want the same thing but your father doesn't know how to handle it beause hes not affection like us. That's why it will take time for him alright. I know your tired of hiring it like I am but promise me give your father time to realize what he wants okay? I promise you once he finds it your he will be better and happy.

Jk(hugs Sua):Thanks mom. I understand it so much better now. I'll call him and tell him sorry. I'll see you all tomorrow at the house? Dad said he wants to throw a party. Can you tell Jimin and V to come on so we can play Fortnite?

Sua:Of course son. See you tomorrow. (Goes back in and sits down) V and Jimin Jk said come so you three can play the game.

Jiu:Shall we head home.

Everyone:Ne!

Later that night I took a shower after Siyeon and laid in the bed. I thought Siyeon didn't want to cuddle so I grabbed the remote and went on YouTube to watch a show. I saw Siyeon on her phone which kinda made me upset.

Siyeon:Babe fo on Netflix and find the movie you wanted to watch with me.

Sua(smiling like an idiot):Jinjia?!?!

Siyeon:Ne! Im serious go.

Sua(Going to the show Kingdom): Its a Zombie show.

Siyeon(Starts recording the screen then post it with the caption):Watching Kingdom with bae.

Sua(Deeply into the show): Babe are you watching.

Siyeon:Yes I am. (Turns the camera to Sua) Wave at the camera.

Sua:Yahh babe why are you recording we are supposed to this together.

Siyeon(Post it tagging Sua):Mian babe.

After the 10 episode Siyeon pulled out her phone again and started to record me again. I paused the and looked at her.

Sua:Wae??? Waeyo?? Why you keep recording me?

Siyeon:Your just really cute and my girlfriend.

Sua(turning bright red): What are you doing?

Siyeon:Im not doing anything.

Sua:Your recording and just call me y- (shocked) Are you letting fans know I'm y-

Siyeon:Mhm.

Sua:Ar- wh- i- huh?!?

Siyeon:I heard what you and jk was talking about. It touched me a lot. I was going to wait until tomorrow but I couldn't wait any longer.

Sua:S- I- Oho (blushing like crazy)

Siyeon:Where did your words go?

I just leaned in and startes to kiss Siyeon Gently. Siyeon kissed me back recording us kissing posting it and tagging me in it. No fans has recorded screenshot none of it. Siyeon stop recording and I immediately got into her lap wrapping my arms around her waist.

Siyeon:I meant you promise Sua. The world will know that your mine.

Sua:Well then maybc the members should head us?

Siyeon:I made my room sound proof babe. No ome else need to hear you moans other then me.

Sua:I like this Siyeon.

Siyeon:Good.

Sua(smirking):So can we just jump into the fuck part please.

Siyeon:You love rushing into the sex part huh?

Sua:We both know you don't go slow unless you like teasing.

Siyeon:Well said baby.

Siyeon pinned me on the bed and slowly put herself inside of me making me grip the bed sheets immediately.

Siyeon:Try to take it at least half this time.

I felt Siyeon going deeper inside of me causing me to moan loudly. Siyeon slowly started doing deep strokes while sexually choking me. I couldn't help but moan Siyeon name and make her moan my name as well. I pulled Siyeon body close to mine and started kissing her. She kissed me back but started to pound me harder then before causing me to scream in pleasure. Siyeon smirked and started to nut in me while moaning my name. I came heavily onto Siyeon blushing like crazy thinking our members can't hear us. Siyeon made me look at her and we started to kiss again but she started to pound me harder faster and deeper. I was screaming Siyeon name in pleasure and heavily creamed on her as she came inside me again. After awhile we cleaned up and fell asleep. We just now have to get to on stage and get ready for the awards show and performing the song. I know we will do amazing. Just like that I fell asleep on top of Siyeon naked body.