Chapter 18

Siyeon and I headed to the Café at the time Tzuyu gave us. I gave Siyeon a quick kiss before walking in. I headed to Kim angrily and sat in front of her.

Sua:You bitch. Why keep telling people you and Siyeon are together?

Kim:Because I can. Is that a problem? Please Jungkook would love for me to because his mother.

Sua:Sorry that role was already taken. Don't bring my son into this shit.

Kim:He will become my son-law when Jungkook and Tzuyu get together.

Sua:You should rot in hell. The bitch you are and the drama you always bring. Your so fucking annoying. Stay away from my family you get that?!

Kim:You sound a bit like my boyfriend Siyeon when he gets angry.

Sua:Your trying to get me to hit you and I won't.(stands up) Stay away from my family Kim.

Kim:Oh yeah and what you doing to do? (Stands up)

Sua:You disgust me. (Walks away)

Kim grabbed my arm and tried to hit me but I dodged it and pushed her away. I knew she was trying to fight me. Kim pushed me on the ground then punched me in the stomach. I made sure she was able to hit me first. I punched her back in the face and pushed her off of me. When she punched my stomach it felt like my stomach was protected like the punched didn't go through at all. All of sudden I felt dizzy. I pressed the bottom on my shirt to get Siyeon to come in. I saw Siyeon walking in the building and carried me to the car. I woke up on couch with everyone looking at me. Jungkook and Siyeon hugged me.

Siyeon:Babe don't where black when the sun is blazing.

Jk:You fainted from dehydration mom.

Sua:Sorry didn't mean to scare you all.

Siyeon:I will go talk to her myself. (Gets up)

Sua(holds Siyeon hand):Ani stay here.

Jk:Dad I know you hate it but happy birthday.

Siyeon:Ahhh wae!!!!

Jk:I'm sorry but ive waited so long to tell you.

Jiu(looks at Sua):Yoohyeon contact one of my guys and tell them to buy pregnancy test.

Yoohyeon:O-oh wae?

Jiu:Sua could also be pregnant. You said she punched your stomach but you felt nothing. So she could've punched the baby.

Dami(Shocked):I-i think killed the baby?

Gahyeon:UNNIE YOUR BLEEDING!!!

I looked down and saw blood leaking out of me. I thought about my period but I'm on pills instead. I blacked out again and woke up at the hospital with everyone with a sad face.

Sua:W-wae?...

Handong:Unnie.

Sua:Where Jk? Where Siyeon?

Jiu:Outside of the door.

Handong:They needed a break...

Yoohyeon:You was pregnant unnie.

Dami:Kim managed to punched the baby in the bed.

Gahyeon:Whatever jewelry she had on cause the baby to lose it life.