Calling all friends

Roland's Pov

R: Sofia, call everyone you know in the Mystic Isles now. Tell them to meet us tomorrow night. I will hold a ball to tell all the kings, queens, Prince and Princess about this tragic act that will be happening soon.
S: Ok dad, I will.
R: Balieywick!
B: Yes, your majesty.
R: Send forth invitations to all the kingdoms about tomorrow's ball immediately. In the letter tell them all that not a single kingdoms can miss this ball tomorrow. Don't give out any other details about it. Understood?
B: Right away, Your Majesty.
R: James, I need you to tell Mr Cedric about the ball that will be held tomorrow. Like I said not a single detail on what will be happening. Just say its important and he must join us.
J: I will, dad.
R: Miranda, I need you to go to the village tomorrow morning to ask the villagers to the ball at night. Tell them to not bother about the clothes or anything as we will accept everyone in the village.
M: I will Roland.
R: As for the three of you kids, I need you to tell your friends about the ball tomorrow night at school. We need to make sure everyone gets the message.
Amber and Sofia, since Sofia's amulet lets you to talk to animals, they also need to be here. Sofia, I need you to ride Minimus with your brother to inform Merroway Cove and all the other kingdoms that are quite far from here about it. As I said, don't tell any information about why the ball is happening so suddenly.
S: Dad, how about the kingdom of Avalor? As much as I want to keep it a secret till tomorrow night, Elena needs to know. Her kingdom has the most magic needed for this. She also has her scepter.
R: Ok, you can tell Elena and her family along with her grand council. By the way Sofia and James, you head out after dinner. Before you head out, Sofia, I want you in the jewellery room. There is something I need to give you that might help during the battle. My instructions for the trip is simple, just go to every kingdom thats quite far from Enchancia but Avalor at last. Sofia needs to learn how to use what I'm going to give her from Mateo and Elena. Sofia, you don't need to go to school tomorrow. To take your place, tell Hugo and his family about this. Axel can help Amber at ERA. James, you are also excused from school tomorrow. I need you to follow your sister and train more skills from Avalor's general.
J: Ok dad.
A: What are you going to give, Sofia daddy?
R: I'm going to give her a scepter. Its one of a kind and only she can use it. Its because it links with her amulet and protects her. The scepter has the same powers as Elena's scepter but Elena's scepter needs to drain her energy. This one doesn't. It just needs Sofia's courage and it needs to be linked with the Amulet at all times. I'm also going to give her a special sword to give Hugo. The explaining will be done by his dad, King Garrick. He will know what to do. Hugo is also going to Avalor. If he needs to learn alongside Sofia, tell one or two of your trusted friends in CSS to deliver the message. The sword im giving to Hugo links with Sofia's Amulet too. So he needs to have it.
J&S: Okay Dad.
R: Amber, just do what I asked you to do and since you can fly your horse, I need you to inform the kingdoms near Enchancia. You will depart after dinner too. Axel will tell the students of ERA. You are excused from school tomorrow.  Make sure to tell all the teachers as well.
All: Okay dad/Rollie.
R: Great. Me and your mother will tell the villagers.