Request Ships [OPEN]

As Muffets song echoes in the shop, and her soft voice humming can be heard. She spins and places plates and cups on tables. Her job was getting better, as bad as her dished could be her tea and coffee was damn good. Hell the spider food tastes nice at times as well.  She sang to herself .

"Caught you in my Spider Dance, Spider Dance..~"  

The day was going by easily. As nice as her stuff was some people were grossed out by all the spider work. Even if they were monsters themselves. Frisk was an often visitor though, getting their tea with three spoons of sugar. A life of a Human can be exhausting with so much excitement after all. 

The Barrier was not open yet sadly, but that was because they regretted their actions. The king had lied, they never needed all those souls. Just one. They could go out whenever, but at the price to a child's soul? No. 

After years of search they found a way to get the souls back, with robotic bodies for use. Kind of like Mettaton. Toriel had designed the bodies, since she raised them all and knew their looks. She even gave their old clothing. 

It was nice, sure being a robot wasn't the best but nice. They lived again. They were scared at first, but after a while grew home again to the underground. But they were constantly away from Asgore. Some forgave him, but some did not. Which was fair, he ended their lives. Who wouldn't hate him?

 Despite that they live well. Muffet gets along with the Purple Soul better than everybody, since they both had similar interests. Anyways, a while passes. Not too long, but the barrier is open. The barrier opened, since they found a new path. They could go out now, but they also had the ability to travel to [AU]s. Where other versions of themselves exist. It was cool, and Muffet got more customers too! So she was happy. One day [You] arrive to her, and being just another human/monster you ask for fun .

"What do you think about [NAME] the ship? I've been curious. Random I know."

Hello! Please go ahead and ask for all the ships! I also can write about your ships in my requests on my other book. But for now enjoy Muffets reviews! :DD