𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 ✩

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

vinnie looked down at the picture of his childhood crush, furrowing his eyebrows. this has to be her.. right? he adjusted his hood, looking back up and seeing a girl walking in the club with a guy trailing behind her.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"please, hear me out, janelle." she turned around and faced her ex-boyfriend. "what more do you want from me, kenji?" she crossed her arms, looking at him sternly. vinnie watched the two of them argue back and forth with each other. "i just need you back baby." kenji went up to her, cupping her face into his hands.

she shook her head, looking up at him. "no, kenji. we broke up months ago, let it go." he sighed, leaning his forehead against hers. "i can't. i miss you so much.." he whispered, kissing her on the lips softly. she gently tugged his wrists, kissing him back slowly. "that's my girl.." he chuckled, looking into her eyes.

vinnie's jaw was clenched, watching the girl he loved, get kissed by another man. "who the fuck is that? her boyfriend?" he whispered to himself, sitting down at a table, never leaving his eyes off of them.

"i'm not taking you back.. we broke up because you were too possessive. you wouldn't even let me have guy friends but you can have girl friends? that doesn't make sense, kenji." she gently pushed him away, telling him the truth. "you're mine, baby girl. nobody's else's." he smirked, stepping closer to her.

"i'm not your baby girl anymore. i never was." she slowly backed away from him, walking away to the bar. vinnie saw kenji, walk up to another girl, grabbing her face and kissing her. it didn't surprise him that he was kissing another girl after trying to get his ex back.

janelle sat at the bar and buried her face into her hands. vinnie slowly got up from his seat, walking over to janelle. why was he even stalking her in the first place? he sat down next to her, turning his head away. "can i get a beer." he waved to the bartender, clearing his throat. the bartender nodded at him, grabbing him a beer.

vinnie could feel janelle's eyes burn into the back of his head. "could i help you?" he slowly turned his head to face her, making eye contact. "do i know you somewhere?" she questioned, resting her head in her palm while sipping her beer.

"i'm not sure.." he chuckled awkwardly as the bartender set his beer down. "ID?" vinnie pulled out his wallet, handing him his ID. "so your name is vincent?" janelle giggled, chugging the rest of her beer. vinnie took his ID back, pursing his lips together and nodded. "yeah but.. vinnie for short." his face flushed red but she couldn't see from the lighting in the room.

"what's your name?" he scratched the back of his neck nervously, while taking little sips of his beer. he obviously knew her name, but he didn't want to sound like a creep for already knowing it.

she bite her bottom lip, reaching her hand out. "my names janelle! wanna dance?" he grinned and took her hand, leaving his beer behind as he stood taller than her. "age?" he wrapped his arms around her waist, chuckling. "19. you?" she wrapped her arms around his neck, as he both shuffled there way to the dance floor. "19." he rested his head on top of her's.

he was supposed to be undercover but now he got caught and he completely gave up on stalking her. but this is what he wanted. dancing with his crush even though she hasn't recognized him.

"you are honestly the most attractive person, i have ever seen in my life," she whispered, looking up at him. his breath hitched, looking away from her quickly. vinnie was in fact, awkward as fuck. he would've never imagined her saying that he was attractive, even in high school together, she wouldn't even engage with him. but it's a known fact that, maybe he glowed up too hard?

"thanks.. janelle- mmph!" she grabbed his face, smashing her lips against his. as you may know, we are going to fast. well, janelle is indeed drunk but of course, our sweet vinnie will never take advantage of her. he slowly pulled her closer, kissing her more deeply as the two of them kissed and danced the night away.

 he slowly pulled her closer, kissing her more deeply as the two of them kissed and danced the night away