CHAPTER 2

It's another beautiful morning for our hero . It's been a month since he started working with everyone , though it tired him a lot he loved working there .

It gave him a different vibe , and as always he started to work today while enjoying all the way to work , it became his habit to walk for half of the distance in peace and the rest was his cycle ride to the work .

And as usual after reaching there , all the boys sat around and started aligning papers with the ad papers while talking with each other . Today they are gonna get their monthly wage and everyone is happy about it .

They all were teasing and making fun of each other and all bonded well , they became his good friends . As Always he went to do his work and he completed everything and came back to the work place to receive the wage.

Everyone were beaming to receive it as it's gonna help their family problems while our hero looked happy as it's his first wage and he worked hard for it and now he knows the value of every single rupee in it .

All received their amount and were chilling in their usual spot .

Sathya : Dei Ashok , koopta la kelambalam ah poitu vanthudalam enaku Vela iruku da .

Ashok : Haan macha polam da , Nirmal ( our hero) naanga poitu vanthudrom wait pandrathu na panu.

Nirmal : Dei apdi enga poringa enaku Vela illa nanum varen !

Ashok : Apa seri engala follow Pani va okay va .

All three started towards the destination which was known by the prior two whereas Nirmal followed them in silence  thinking what was up with these two .

All three stopped in front of an Ashram . Nirmal was so confused to see the place .

Nirmal : Inga en Ashok vanthurukom . He asked sighing

Ashok : Unakae puriyum va
He told and went inside .

The trio went inside and Ashok went to speak with an old lady who seemed to be in her late 60's , she beamed talking to him and blessed him . Nirmal looked confused and happy . Ashok and the old lady went to the office and the others followed him .

There he was , handing over some money and signing in a book . Nirmal couldn't understand why he did that , for all he knows , Ashok's family needs this money more than anything but here he is donating it .

After a brief talk with the old lady , Ashok came out smiling and Nirmal looked at him with concern .

Nirmal : Machan en nee full money ah uhm veetla tharama Inga knjm kudutha

Ashok smiled and placed his hand on Nirmal's shoulder

Ashok : Nirmal enga veetla theva paduthu thaan ana atha nano appavo kandipa Vera Vela senji kooda pathupom ana Inga iruka elarukum yaaruda seiva . They need it more than I need the money da .

Nan epayum Oru 100 oh illa 200 oh kandipa Inga vanthu kudupen , ithu periya amount illa thaan but etho Oru kolanthaikavathu or etho Oru vayasaanavangaluku use aagum nu nenaikarapa Oru nimathi and santhosham varum Machan .

Nirmal was dumbfound , he knew every word he said had a deep meaning , of course not only giving more money means donating , every penny we share has a deep value and it is donating .

He instantly dragged Ashok inside . "Nanum enoda pay la irunthu Oru amount ah tharen ithuku aprm " he said . Ashok smiled at his words and led him to the head sister .

They donated some amount from they earned and left to their homes with a contented heart . Nirmal was so proud about these people because he knew all of their stories , it was not like his. 

He does this work because he loves to do it not because his family needs it most . But he never considered the idea of donating and this changed his perspective. Something always becomes etched in our heart and this was one such for Nirmal .

'____________________'

A/N :
Not only grand gestures means donating every single penny of yours will be someone's treasure. It changes another person's life . And greate salute to everyone of you who donates . Not just money , be it dress , books etc everything will change their lives ppl .

Hey guys , back with another chapter and new karuthu .
Evlo Chinna donation nalum donation thaan so ungalala mudinjatha epayum panunga !

One life love all ,

TejaDurai 🤍 !