_ 31 _

'I actually believed that there's always a happy ending.... Till I came across my own story'

Zhan kept staring at the spot from where the vampire left. He tilted his head to make sure that the later was gone.

"Aaargh!! I swear to God I'm at my limits with him"

He groaned and plopped on the bed violently kicking the air like a kid.

"I'll hit you! I'll bite you! Aahaaa AAAAA!!! I miss Hao Xuan"

He kept lying on the bed like a dead corpse for about fifteen minutes before getting up unwillingly.

"I'll just go and look for Yibo. I can't possibly bump into someone, in this huge ass castle. How can anything go wrong?"

He quietly walked upto the door and looked around. There were two guards standing outside the door which caused an instant eye roll.

He walked out swiftly but stopped when he felt the guards following him. The human turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"It's an order that we must follow you and keep the royal guest safe"

"Order? Hah...Who ordered you to do this?"

"The Second Prince"

"Of course the Second Prince... Who else..."

He said smiling which wasn't really pleasant.

He raised his hands in defeat.

"Ok ok I'm going back. I'm not going anywhere so you two can relax"

He walked back without causing any drama and both the guards went back to their spots beside the door.

Xiao Zhan strided towards the window with a visibly annoyed look.

"Yeah right... I'll stay here.... What am I? A Princess? I only ran away from my God-Parent's house to be treated the same here.. Heck no!"

He said opening the window and looked down. Surely it was pretty high from the ground and a normal human could easily break a bone or two after jumping down.

"You might be the Prince of this Castle but I'm not your Princess nor a prisoner Wang"

He said with a slight smirk and jumped down from the window. The human in context is of course no normal human. He jumped down and landed on his feet safely, not a scratch on him.

"Wooooooh.... Last time I did something like this was when I jumped out of that chopper. This was a piece of cake hah!"

He boasted to himself before dusting off the dirt from his clothes.

"Now where could he be?"

.

.

.

Yibo was talking to his brother who just returned after having a meeting with the officials.

"Brother can I ask you something?"

"You want to know if the Wen siblings showed any interest in Xiao Zhan..."

Yibo simply nodded knowing it wasn't a surprise that his brother was well aware of what he wanted to know.

"Wen Chao was upset that you didn't introduced him because after all he's a Royal Blood and it is considered rude"