Chapter 17

BROKEN DREAMS CLUB
☽ ✮ ☾

HOPE HAD SLEPT AT JOHN B'S HOUSE WITH THE OTHER POGUES

HOPE HAD SLEPT AT JOHN B'S HOUSE WITH THE OTHER POGUES. Her aunts were happy to hear that she was getting along so well with her new friends. Her family was ecstatic that the girl wasn't sulking in her room alone anymore. The group friends were now on John B's boat in swimsuits. JJ whistles with a grin, looking at Hope. The tribrid girl rolls her eyes and pushes the boy into the water while he wasn't looking, making their friends chuckle in amusement.

"What that really necessary?" grumbled JJ as Pope helped the boy getting back on the boat.

"Definitely." answered Hope, cheekily.

"You're going to regret that," JJ said, as he ran after Hope.

"No JJ, don't you dare!" Hope yelled as she tried to run away from him, hiding behind John B.

"Are you afraid you are going to melt witch?" JJ asked the tribrid.

Hope snickered. "Haha very funny."

"JJ my beer!" Kiara grumbled as JJ knocked over her beer on the boat while he was running after Hope.

"Got you!" JJ said as he grabbed Hope by the waist making her laugh.

"No, don't JJ!" Hope yelled as he threw her in the water. Hope screamed as she fell in the water.

The girl smirked as she got an idea "Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala. Jump." Hope ordered to the boy.

"What are you doing?" JJ yelled as he had lost control over his body and jumped into the water. "That was freaky," told her JJ, as he was in the water with her.

"Did--I scare you?" stuttered Hope. She was used to scaring people at school because of who she was and JJ was just human, so he didn't understand well supernatural. She hated when people were scared of her.

"Nah it was cool. Do it to Pope now." JJ said eagerly, making Hope's worries wash away. He was not scared of her like everyone else was. And the other Pogues weren't scared of her either. It was weird for Hope, everybody was scared of her.

"Nope," Hope said with a smirk as Pope helped her get back on the boat.

"You guys see that?" asked JJ looking at a boat. "That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents," told Pope sadly.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." announced Kiara. "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." the girl snarled. Oh, she hated Sarah so much.