Chapter I: Test Subject

I only saw darkness, but I could feel.

  I could feel something containing me, trapping me.

Instinctively I began to squirm and claw at the strange material surrounding me. I made a small hole, which a bright light shone through it, it hurt my eyes.

    I squealed and backed away the best I could, but it was no use. I felt like I might be able to get used to it, but I knew I couldn't stay in here. I hooked my claw around the small opening, breaking it enough fo my head to fit through.

   I sniffed the air while squinting my sensitive eyes. I heard sounds, and the air smelled very strange. I then began to aggressively break out of the weird shell, not stopping until I was fully out.

    As I laid down to rest, I saw.... Creatures.

  I lifted my head seeing a giant creature, with thin skin and and an upright posture. How strange..

     "It hatched- oh my goodness look!" A voice said. It seemed to have come from one of the giant creatures, a female with red hair. I tilted my head at her curiously, noticing the sudden attention she gave me.

    Two other people walked in. Two males. One was holding a square board of some sort with a weird stick in his hand. The other, well I don't know what it is. He looked right at me and approached me.

   I whimpered slightly. This guy doesn't look good.

   He got closer and I felt a sudden rush of energy go over my body, and his eyes widened. "W-what?! Did it just use camouflage?"

  Clair POV

When the doctor walked in, the hatchling seemed to be afraid, and when he approached it- it disappeared! She was almost completely invisible! I wonder what they will do with her..

  "What should we do with her now?" I asked.  He wrote something on his clipboard before looking up at me. "Well we will need to do some tests on her first, take blood samples, and I want her to eventually meet the other one-" "That monster?! You want to throw her in a cage with it?! You're insane!" I interrupted him.

"She is no different, they were made for the same purpose." He responded annoyed.

  I cannot believe this! She's just a hatchling! If he puts her with that thing she will be eaten alive! I sigh "Fine, I guess you're right." I grumble, it's not like I can do much anyway..

~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter! Yayy! I hope I got Clairs POV and the names right 😅 I haven't watched the movie in a long time so yeah.. anyways tell me what you think in the comments! Tell me any mistakes so I can fix them, and that's all for now.

~~NightMoon