𝖎𝖎𝖎. the one where atlas and alya meet darling nani

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲; 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐳𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧

✨🌫🔮 ؘ *:・゚

❜ ─ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

(𝐀.𝐕.𝐁)

atlas thought he was 'dead as a doornail' as alya would very often quote from dickens

after all, a dementor did enter the compartment and practically made out with him whilst sucking his life source out.

at least he could say that he happily had his first (more like a good twelve or so) kiss before oblivion.

he felt his eyes tightly shut, but could faintly see something bright. he could tell he was on some field, the rich, earthy soil gritty among his fingertips. spouts of grass tickled his face. chirps rippled through his ears, each chorus as rich as a heavenly symphony.

a warm breeze carrying the familiar yet smoky scent of incense and tuberoses gusts over her face. inhaling the sweet aroma, he's reminded of his mum. the scent was so alike to his mums yet so different; his mum preferred the smell of sandalwood, not incense, despite lighting incense every morning before atlas himself would be up.

he slowly opens his eyes - although it felt like there were weights on his eyes- and turns his head to the left, seeing nothing but these yellow mustard flowers. masses and masses of them were in front of him, yet it seemed lonely. no bees or butterflies or insects; it was just him and a field of flowers.

he then turns his head to the right, now also seeing his sister, her mouth wide open with drool leaking from the sides, her eyes tightly shut and her body looking like a starfish.