1 - BF an android or smth

enjoy. written by an AI.
———————————-

BF was vibing with gf
gf was doing cool shit in a bar
futile, useless.
"So what about your friends? Do they know you live like this, or do they think I'm some kinda serial killer."
"Oh no I've already told them that it's a work thing... And they were just happy to hang out." she giggled as the two of them walked down the street in the direction of her home.
"You said this job was for 'working people' though, and not 'humans'. They don't care that I'm an AI, they're not even sure that I'm alive! If something happens, who's going to be there to save them? It's not fair..."
Gf smiled sympathetically at him, taking his hand into hers. "Hey, I understand. But it isn't so bad. You can watch over them while I get to spend time with my boyfriend..." She squeezed his hand lightly, smiling again when he let out a light chuckle.
Boyfriend sighing, he squeezed back. "You are still my girlfriend, but yeah. That sounds good."
They arrived at Gf's house, both of them holding hands tightly as they walked up to the door, which was answered by another woman.
"Gf, is everything okay? You're always on time. What happened today?" She asked concerned.
"Yeah it's fine, mom, nothing happened, I was just working late yesterday, but Boyfriend came to visit me before I got off work and we ended up watching a show and talked... I didn't expect it to take longer than 30 minutes..." Gf tried reassuring her mother.
"Alright... But if anything like this happens again I want to know. You don't need to hide from us. We're not your parents. We love you, and we want to help you through these tough times."
"I know mom." Gf smiled softly as she kissed her mother's cheek.
"Alright... Now go upstairs to bed; it's almost midnight, you have an early morning tomorrow." The woman smiled fondly at the girl.
"Ok, Mom. Goodnight." Gf replied happily, walking past her mother, and to her room.
"Night... Be safe." The mother waved.
"Night, mom."
Chapter 2
The next day was fairly uneventful, all things considered. The boy had spent most of the night watching TV with Gf; the red head had fallen asleep around 4am.
At 6:30AM he decided to wake the girl. He pulled on a t shirt and sweatpants before climbing onto her bed beside the girl, who was cuddled up close, and wrapped his arms tightly around her.
He nuzzled against her neck and she opened her eyes slowly, yawned, and stretched before turning to face him.
"Morning. You're early." she teased softly.
"Morning." he smiled shyly at her.
She reached behind her head, scratching at the base of his skull slightly before reaching over the side of the bed, grabbing her phone from her nightstand.
"What time did you want to meet?" She asked looking up at the clock, reading the time.
"Uh..." he looked away slightly, biting his lip nervously.
"What? You don't want to meet until after work?" She raised an eyebrow curiously, smirking at him slightly.
He turned towards the ceiling trying to gather his thoughts, trying to avoid eye contact with the girl.
"No, that's not it." he sighed out. "Look... Can you keep something between you and me?" His expression changed to nervousness as well as seriousness.
"What is it?" she looked curious.
"It's personal... But I just think it would help." he took a breath, hoping his voice wouldn't waver, not that it would anyway. "I just... I'm scared that someone will find out and I'll end up losing my job... So can you keep this between us?"
She gave him a smile as she reached out, touching his face gently.
"Of course, baby. Whatever you say. I'll always keep this between us. Nothing will change if I know. Okay?" she leaned in, giving his lips a chaste kiss as she continued, smiling as she did so.
"Okay." he replied, leaning in and kissing her tenderly. They kissed for several moments before sitting up, resting their foreheads together as they breathed heavily and laughed quietly together.
"I'll see you tonight, babe." she whispered.
"See you then," he responded, his cheeks heating up slightly.
———————————-
these are oneshots, story wont continue. give me more characters to do the stupid ai thing with or everything will be bf x gf. ok bye if anyone actually read that shit lololol