2 - After Week 1 i guess

Boyfriend watched as Girlfriend shook her head to the beat, bouncing on the stereos with the music.
He looked at her with an unreadable expression as she danced, eyes closed and head thrown back slightly. Her arms were moving in an effortless dance, hands moving around her face occasionally. When the song ended, she opened her eyes, giving him a grin before hopping off the stereo to sit next to him on the stage. She threw her leg up on his knee as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against his side.
"Hey," He said, leaning into her ear as she smiled against him. He kissed the corner of her mouth and then her chin. "That was nice." She nodded as she put her forehead against his, sighing softly. His free hand rested over hers.
"I'm so glad we made it out alive, BF. We should do those rap battles more often."
His fingers tangled between theirs, holding them together loosely as he hummed. "Me too, babe. Your dads a bit scary though." She leaned away from him as they turned their attention to where their father stood. He stared at them for a long moment before his lip quirked in a smirk.
"You two look like you've been dancing all night. You won't win in the end, boy."
Girlfriend snorted softly and rolled her eyes, letting go of Boyfriends hand and getting up.
"It's not like that, Dad. I promise," Her hand went up and Boyfriend placed a hand on it, squeezing.
Her father just raised an eyebrow, looking between the two teenagers with amusement. Girlfriends dad turned and walked off. Boyfriend sighed.
"Sorry. Sometimes he is like that." Girlfriend says.
"He knows he can't beat me at anything."
"It's okay. He'll calm down eventually. He always has." GF said, as Boyfriend chuckled, running his hand through Girlfriends hair. "Come on. Let's go home." As they walked down the stairs and out into the parking lot, Girlfriend grabbed his wrist.
"Wait-" He looked up, confused by what she wanted to say. But before he could ask, she leant forward and kissed him. His arms came up to hold her close.
When they broke apart, she grinned at him. He returned her grin with one of his own before kissing her again, smiling when she responded, this time tilting her head down so her lips fit against his better.
"Okay, we gotta get going or we're gonna be late." She laughed lightly before pulling away from him, slipping her hand in his.
"Alright, alright, gremlin," He laughed. "Let's go." They started walking towards the car before he spoke again.
"What about your parents?" He asked, as they approached her car. She waved him off with a smile.
"Don't worry about my parents. It'll be fine. Besides, who needs parents anyways? I have you." He felt a warm feeling spread through him, causing him to smile and squeeze her hand tightly as they reached her car, opening the door for her.
"So, where we going?" Boyfriend asked. Girlfriend smiled.
"My parents house, silly!"

———————
point to you if you know that week 2 takes place in the parents house after week 4 or some shit but let's just pretend that it happened right after week 1 🧡🤍