SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE - INTRODUCTION...

Love... A word of four letters which is considered above God & holds the power to bent anyone no matter how powerful on their knees but their is no power in this whole world which can bent love...

This is the story of love... A love story of two people's who are exactly opposite to each other... This is story of #ABHIRA ( ABHIMANYU & ADHIRA )...

He is sun, who is only known for the magma of his anger where as she is the full moon who is known for the the light of her calmness. Both gives light, but one spits fire & another is as calm as ice.

He is darkness but she is light.
He is burning fire where she is the cold ice.

He is strom knows how to destruct where what all she knows to construct...

His anger is one of those things due to which your soul can get seize...
while her calmness is the one which can give you piece.

His stares of those ranging dark black orbs will make you feel like piercing darts, while one mere glance of her sweet smile which can snatch your heart...

His ruthlessness is like a prick where as her innocence is like a bliss...

He is dangerously cold as stone, where as her naiveness in her eyes gets shown...

If he is like a stone who knows to break anything coming in his way then she is the brick who knows to give it back in the same way... (Well what to say 😉)

He is hard with drak powers while she is as fragile as flowers...

He knows to hate anyone & all she knows to love everyone...

He is a devil without horns & she an angel without wings...

He is a burning fire while she is his greatest desire...

He is the fierce blow while she is pure snow...

He is hell of wild while she is like a small innocent child...

What will happen when destiny decide to unite this two... When their fates will be adjoined... What disaster will take place when this two will bump into each other...

It's like the sky will meet the earth which will definitely be like a pure curse...

What will happen when this ANGEL will caught the eyes of this DEVIL in disguise of human...

No doubt she is an ANGEL but is he really a human...

He has got mad in her love but she is totaly unaware of this blow.

His heart has got captured by the single mere glance of that ANGEL but innocent she is unaware of all this BLUNDER...

He was smitten by the looks of that small kitten...

He knows she is the one who is his burning heart's cure while she all has for him is the hate pure....

He wanted to woo her & with his charm her to get lure but what he was unaware of the fact that for all this she was not near the word mere...

She was his hapiness's bubble, but all he caused her was trouble...

In her love he was totally blind but for his cruel world she was too kind...

All he knew how to do the blood shred but she was grown up learning how to hold the relationship thread...

Seeing her talking to someone else he being possessive felt his jaw clenched & fist tighten, while after seeing his deep dark eyes containing the glint of madness all she felt frighten....

Seeing her heavenly beutiful angelic face his racing hart felt a kind of relief while seeing his cruel brutal actions the naive she felt to jump from the cliff 🤭

Seeing her, even after feeling her hatred for him, still he felt his years of yearning for her love getting end while even after her fear for him, still she felt her broken heart getting again mend...

Why? She didn't knew... All she knew was he is anything but not a human... While he find her no one near the word common...

He was brutal for her where as she was spacial for him...

All he wanted her near, but for her he was the second name of fear....

To make her his, he is ready to give the world fight, but for her he is the only reason of her plight...

It's a story of love... A story if fear... Story of hate... Story of two souls... Where a dangerously cold hearted, cruel, merciless guy ABHIMANYU/ZEEHAN/ARON falls in love with a timid, chubby bubbly girl ADHIRA... ADHIRA, An angel with appearance as well as powers... Who knows to live her life fully, carefree like a free bird, pranking on others causing her self to fall into deep troubles... ABHIMANYU, a devilishly handsome devil in disguise of human with all the powers of devil but with heart not so evill...

This devil fell in love with his angel at the first sight of her... The very moment his eyes landed on her, his heart stared pacing with the speed of 100km & he decided that she is his & will be his only for ever & forever...

After seeing her the only word left his mouth is MINE which was not with her fine...

He wants to cage her in his arms, love her like nothing else in the world, while what she all wants to run away from him & live as a free bird...

He is ready to give her all she wants but all she just wants is just freedom from him...

He can fight with anyone for her but she just want to fight with him...

He wants to live with her but she want to just leave him...

Who is he??? who is she??? How they met??? Whats their story??? let's read their story & see how he will win her heart... Or will he be even able to win her heart Or not... If yes, then how??? If no then what he will do??? Will love blossom or hatred will win over love???

______________________________________

NOTE : It can be a little bit boring in start but trust me when I say after some 8 chapters is going to be fabulous & absolutely mind blowing...

______________________________________

PS : You won't believe me but, due to the deep cut in my right hand I have typed this introductory chapter with my left hand which literally took mine whole 2 hours to type... & it will be good if i won't metion the time i spend thinking about the rhymes & all... You wont believe me but I am writing the introduction form past 3 weeks... Its too dificult to give the introduction a poetic form, write it in a rhythmic form... Still I tried... I don't know if I succeeded in it or not... & you guys are only person who can tell me if I did or not... But I know you won't take the efforts to do so as you all are my aalsi silent yet lovely readers so let it be... As what matters is I tried & you appreciated... I know you wont show it but I assume you did... So what I was saying ha... So please guys don't forget to vote for your lazy, clumsy yet hard working writer... ( P. S. Vote only if you like the introduction Not because I am injured😾😾😾... As I just hate😡😡😡 someones pity... So dare you feel pity on me... It's just a cut I am not a handicap...) Well sorry I am a bit frustrated as everyone in my house are scolding me for my clumsiness & with all my classmates extra lovey dovey behavior towards me isn't helping me much in it... You know all were so scared & worried for me at that time like I felt as if its not a glass plate broke in my hands but me jumping from the hight of mount Everest... Let it be ha so what I was saying ya dont forget to vote for the chapter ( which I know you wont do still I am saying this thing like a fool knowing its not going to happen & I am keeping false hope that you will do it someday... ) & ya don't forget to tell me how it was in the comment section... Will meet you soon with the very next chapter of SAJDA - LOVE CAN NEVER BENT till then HASTA LA VISTA... SAYONARA....