SAJDA - LOVR CAN BENT ANYONE - HER MAGIC

Hola everyone... Hey guys here i am with the very next brand new sixth chapter of my oops I mean are very own & newly created story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE... Before starting the chapter i want tell all my fans that... Now a days i am receiving lots of criticism & hatefull rude comments, messages due to not updating the new chapters of JUNOON... See i think i don't need to give anyone any explanation to defend my actions still i am telling this to you all specially hater not because i am afraid of them or can't face them or reply to their rude messages or anything else but just because i won't take any ones shit just like that... Sorry for the language but that's true... you do have the righ to ask or demand for an update from me... but you can't criticism me or send me rude messages... i don't give you the right to do so... i dont give anyone any right to be rude to me... i am a writer... it's not only my story but yours too... But i am the who is writting it so it's totally depends on my will which story i want to write first & post... Still i do care for my readers but that doesn't mean anyone will desrespect me... I am not some fubby buddy.... I know how to reply back... But i have learned to respect others & not to hurt their feelings... Even after telling my family problems & the emotional truma, conditions i am going from still you creatises me then sorry to say but i can see how beautiful heart you have... & Here i am writting this stupid note for you westinng my precious time on the people with such a negative toxic thinking... As I told you all earlier & telling you all again that the chapters i have posted & posting for my new story SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE were already written earlier... They were written more than 80% & just needed some corrections... I am not writting them now... Its just i am posting them now... I had written them even before starting the story as a preparation of some 15 chapters... But you all are really bussy in creatising me & sending hurtful messages without even careing for my feelings that it can hurt me... Even after knowing from what i am going through, that's really disappointing... Its really unexpectable & unacceptable... Well let it be... I don't give a damn to this toxic haters... What all matters for me is my true readers who supports me... So after all this outburst of mine where i was... ya so after this blabbering of mine Let's start reading with the new chapter of ( your going to be very favorite story ) SAJDA - LOVE CAN BENT ANYONE named HER MAGIC... SO HERE WE GO....

Par khawab tho khawab hote hai na "JAANA",
Jo neend toot jaane par kho jaate hain...
De kar ak unsulji si umeed mann mein,
Aankhon ko fir se nam kar jaate hain...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

( Continuing the flashback of 5 years back )

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW :

DIYA : AD...HI..... ADHI.... My baby....

She stuttered holding her baby bump tightly with her both hands wrapped around it securely as if hiding her baby from the bad eyes of this whole cruel world hiding it in her gentle arms from peoples sight due to her motherly instincts as the dear of loosing her baby was eating her.... Her mind engulf with the feat of facing the most unbearable pain of this world which is loosing a child... Tears were flowing from her eyes constantly due to the extreme pain in her belly... Seeing it ADHIRA instantly made her decision without thinking for anything else she hurried up... She quickly straighten up in her seat & opened the car door of her side & came out from car hastily walking towards DIYA'S side of car with long strides... She in hast opened passenger side of door for DIYA... She held her hand & while supporting DIYA taking her out of the car she told her with assurance in her concerned laced voice & moist yet determined eyes.....

ADHIRA : Don't worry BHABHS ( SISTER IN LAW ).... I will do it... I will not let anything happen to you nor to your baby....

Saying so ADHIRA quickly takes DIYA inside the mansion.... Supporting her whole weight on her shoulder like earlier her body laying on hers... She took her inside the house not bothering that they both are getting wet with the heavily pouring rain.... She quickly took her inside the first bedroom of ground floor & made her lay down on the bed while murmuring...