37 [nsfw]

Akaza was showering, humming Rihanna's Only Girl as he scrubbed his body with body soap.

"wANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL, LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD~~" He sings ontop of his lungs, using the shampoo bottle as a microphone.

"LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU'LL EVER LOVE~~ LIKE-- AAHHH!!!" He screamed, jumping in surprise as he felt arms snaking around his waist.

"Hey baby." You giggled. Akaza slaps your arm before shouting curses at you. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"
You only laughed at his mad expressions.

"You're gonna be the death of me, I swear." He sighs, leaning his back on your chest as he relaxed his tense body.

"Sorry bub, it's just that you're easy to scare." You chuckled, kissing his shoulder as the water from the showerhead ran down on both of your naked bodies.

"How can I make it up to you, my love?" You asked, hugging him tighter.

"... P-pleasure me, please?" He whispers, too shy to look at you.

"You sure? I just fucked you last night. Are you not sore?"

"Yes I'm sure! Just get on with it before I kick you out of your own dorm, naked!" He huffed, slightly pushing his ass back on your dick.

You giggled, feeling yourself get hard as he grinded on you.

"What a needy little bitch." You hissed, giving his butt cheek a slap. He yelps, his body flinching a bit at the sensation.

"I just ruined your insides last night, yet you want more. Are you that desperate for my dick, hm?"

"Please, just fuck me- aAH!!" He screams, his body shaking. You just entered him effortlessly.

"Y-yes!!" He moans out loudly, arching his back while you fucked him from behind. You grabbed his hair, pulling on it, not too harshly though, you didn't want to seriously hurt him. Your other hand was wrapped around his waist, keeping him from running away.

Your dick was hitting all the right spots, making Akaza's eyes roll back as his tongue rolls out of his mouth, saliva dripping out from him.

"I-I don't think I can live without your dick anymore..." He whimpers, his hands tightly gripping your arm that was wrapped around his waist.

"Good. Because no dick is entering my cum dump except mine. Got that?" You grunted. You saw him nod, his moans getting louder every thrust.

"Im g-going to c-cum!!" He yells out, his legs trembling, having trouble to stand still while you re-arranged his insides.

"Go on. Cum, my prince." You softly whispered, kissing his nape.

He moaned your name, his cum shooting out of his cock, painting the bathroom walls with it.

You then pulled out, cumming on his back. Grunts left your throat as you stroked your dick, milking it empty.

"Mhmmff..." He lets out before turning around to hug you, making the water hit his back and wash your cum off him.

"Satisfied?" You grinned. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah..."

You kissed his forehead before getting the soap to wash him again.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Akaza, who was now dressed up and clean, lied on his bed, his body was sore as hell.

You had dropped him off at his house because you had to meet up with a couple of people. It honestly made him sulky but with a lot of persuasion, he finally agreed to let you get going.

His door opened, making him raise his head up to look at the person who entered his room.

It was Hakuji, with Koyuki trailing along her.

"Had fun last night?" Hakuji teases, sitting on a stool next to his bed as Koyuki sat down on the end of his bed.

"Hell yeah. Look at my legs." He pointed at the said body part, which was shaking a lot.

"Oh my. Y/N-san sure is rough!" Koyuki giggles.

Akaza groans. "It was my fault for disobeying last night though. He ripped my ass."

Hakuji howls in laughter, slapping Akaza's arm.

"What a bottom." He snickers.

"Shut up, vanilla bitch." Akaza shoots back.

"You did not--" Koyuki giggles.

"I just did." Akaza shrugs.

"Why you little--"

"And I'd do it again." The pink head added.

.
.
.
.

.
[ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ]

Aka.xa.3
Aka.xa.3 has blocked Bby'Rui from this post.

Liked by Nakime_ and 2917 others.
Aka.xa.3 just got banged lol
View all 763 comments...
[Username] how lovely.
Goddess_Ume OH MY GOD.
Moozan.K you did NOT have to post that 😭✋
Dou.nut damn Y/N is a beast...
Koyukiii and you're even proud of it 😭😭😭
KK.Shibou Dont you dare give the other the "It's just mosquito bites" because it's clearly not.
Gyuu.taro ^^ Y/N is the new mosquito.
Obanii_i TMI TMI TMI TMI