49

A/N: you horny mothertruckers be skipping normal chapters or rereading the nsfw chapters, hm?

The views of the nsfw chapters are higher than the normal ones, lmao.

But hey, I'm glad you guys spend time reading my shitty work :))

.
.
.
.

Monday came in a flash. Sabito and Makomo already left to Miyagi, and the peach haired male also informed you that he might make a move on your P.E teacher.

Monday, right?

It was time for the pre final exams.

A fucking pain in the ass, I know.

There you were, in the lecture hall with your friends and all of the other third years from Class-A to Class-D. You guys were taking the math exams, with Professor Kagaya in the front, monitoring all of you.

Kimetsu Private Academy is extra as fuck.

You had studied for a whole day straight without breaks, yet you were still nervous.
This and the final exams were the key to being a pilot since it was needed. And if you failed, then goodbye future.

The lecture hall was quiet the whole 1 hour and 30 minutes, making you tensed up and anxious.
It felt like you were sitting there the whole day, anxiously checking your papers for mistakes and errors on both sides.

You then heard the bell ring.

"Alright, students. Time's up! Please kindly leave your papers on this desk. By sections please." Ubuyashiki's soothing voice reached the students' ears.

Wordlessly nodding, you patiently waited till it was 3-C's turn to place the papers.

Timeskip to After Exams

"Math's the last subject for today, right? We already finished Arts, English, and Math. Am I correct or I missed something?" Douma asks, drinking a milkshake. The third years were in the back part of the school, which had large tables for people to study on.

You nodded, your eyes still on your books, notes, and laptop. Your glasses slightly moving off of your nose. "Yeah. Free day tomorrow, then we'll have P.E, History, and Home Economics. Shinazugawa-sensei is the one monitoring tomorrow." You stated. Your friends nodded, their souls leaving their bodies.

"Sheesh... The math test was hard." Daki wheezes, fanning her face with one of Douma's fans. Gyuutaro nods.

"Yeah, especially the back part." He sighs. Douma's eyes widened, his head quickly turning to Gyuutaro.

"There was a back part?!" He screeches.

Akaza stifles a laugh. Kokushibou facepalms, and you blinked. "... Did you not do the back part?" You asked, looking at him with an unreadable expression.

He shakes his head violently. "I didn't even notice!!"

Muzan pats his back, his mouth twitching as he tried not to break into laughter. "You only lost 10 points, don't worry." He says.

Nakime sweatdropped. "Muzan... That part had 25 points in it." She pointed out.

Douma wails, his body falling ontop of the table. "Im DOOMED. I'm not gonna make it, I'm gonna fail!!" He cries.

"Bro, it's only pre finals, we still have finals." Akaza shrugs.

Daki shivers. "Im nervous. Hell week is next week, prom and graduation is in the corner too." She says.

"Oh, reminds me. Kokushibou and Y/N didn't attend last year's prom, right?" Nakime said, placing her Japanese Lit. book down.

You nod. "I didn't wanna go since Koyuki and Akaza were still dating back in second year, and I was a little jealous." You said, earning raised eyebrows from Douma and Daki.

"A little?" She hummed in doubt.

"You sure about that?" Douma also hums.

Your eye twitched. Kokushibou, Muzan, Nakime, and Gyuutaro also raised their eyebrows. You then sighed.

"Fine. I was high-key jealous." You admitted.

"Aniki also didn't attend." Akaza pointed out.

"Yeah. Hakuji did ask me to be his prom date though." You shrugged, continuing to study.

Akaza spits out his lemonade. "He WHAT?!" He shrieks.

"Oooohhh what did you say??" Daki cooes. Douma slaps her shoulder.

"Idiot! He obviously said no! He didn't attend prom, didn't he?" The blonde huffs.

"That's... Surprising, coming from Hakuji-san." Kokushibou scratched his head, his History book forgotten on his bag.

"Yeah. We were third wheels in their date, then Akaza asked Koyuki to be his date. Hakuji-kun obviously wanted to attend prom too, so he tried asking me out.

I tell you this, it was awkward as hell!" You laughed, remembering the memory.

Flashback : Back in Second Year, in Yokohama's Mall.

"Koyuki... Will you be my prom date?" Akaza timidly asks, his hands holding her's.

Koyuki smiles in joy as she nods. "Of course!"

You and Hakuji watched in jealousy. He wanted Koyuki, and you wanted Akaza.

Both of your eyes met each others, looking at each other with hesitant eyes.

"Im jealous." You both said in sync. You stifled a laugh, covering your mouth to make it less suspicious.

Hakuji scratches the back of his neck. "Do you... Uhhhh... Do you wanna go to prom w-with... Fuck the prom, I cant do this." He huffs, ruffling his hair in frustration.

You laughed at him, punching his arm lightly.

"It's fine, Hakuji-kun. Let's just hang out, I dont wanna attend prom." You smiled at him.

His face flushes slightly in embarrassment. (He doesn't like you that way.)  "Yeah... Sure. Uhhh... Video games?"

"You bet!!!"

End of Flashback!!!

"And that's how it happened." You wiped a tear away from your eye, your stomach hurting because you laughed too much.

"I would've recorded a video if I was there." Gyuutaro snickers.

"Speaking of Koyuki-san... You have the same flower thingy in your eyes! I cant believe I just noticed!" Daki gushed, taking your face in her hands as she examined your eyes.

(Yes I added that in your looks, it's for plot purposes when I make the prequel of this book)

"I would literally kill to have eyes like yours!!" She cries. "Gyuutaro!!! Buy me eyes!!"

"Are you dumb? Y/N has bad daylight vision because of those!" Gyuutaro rolls his eyes, tired of his little sister's brattiness. Daki whines, slumping back in her seat.

"True. But atleast my night vision is an 11/10." You huffed, turning away from them.

Akaza huffs in smugness, taking your face in your hands as he flexed you to the group.
"My boyfriend is the most beautiful person here, be jealous." He smirks.

You looked at him, beaming. "It's the first time I heard you say I'm your boyfriend infront of them!" You squealed.

"Watch these motherfuckers make out in under a minute." Kokushibou sighs, rubbing his temples.

Nakime facepalms. "Oh my..."

"As much as I wanna take pictures of your couple shit, please help me study math for finals. Im literally FAILING here." Douma wailed, clinging onto Akaza.

"Eat shit." Akaza flips him off.

Muzan just sighed.

"I'll help you. Now shut up and let me study." The red eyed man groaned.

"Muzan, you're a lifesaver!! Thank you!! Do you want my eyeball in return?!"

"Ew no!!!"